Term 4 - Governor for Fanashire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

In Retrospect
Please submit a nomination for the poistion of Governor of Fanashire. You may self-nominate yourself, or nominate someone else. Only those nominations that are accepted by the nominated candidate will proceed to the election polls.

Code:
Each Governor shall determine any policies 
                and procedures needed to carry out their duties. 
                Governors are responsible for the care, management, 
                use of the cities, and use of lands of a province 
                through the setting of build queues, allocation of 
                laborers on tiles, population rushes and drafting of 
                citizen soldiers.

I'd like to see Donovan Zoi come back to the DemoGame, so I'll nominate him. My past experiences with him have shown that he is capable of this position.

It's a long shot, but what the hey.

I second both candidates and nominate MOTH.

zyxy said:
I nominate Double Stack for this one.

I accept the nomination. Thank you very much zyxy.

Question for the candidates: we want to achieve a cultural victory, which requires building, well, culture. But our strategy also entails conquering our neighbors. How do you balance the producton of guns and butter during the coming term?

Fanashire is unique by the fact it is the first Province and has the Palace, for now, in Camelot. Hence, production is not hampered severely by corruption like other provinces.

Cities with higher shield per turn will build military units more frequently with some culture building in between productions in the build queue. Other cities will build more cultural buildings and some military units.The goal is to produce enough military units to support the war while focusing. primarily, on building up our magnificant empire with hertiage through temples, and libraries. University and Catherdals for more advanced cities that are growing rapidly.

The military units we build will be significant to support the war effort. In the last term, Fanashire provide most of the units for the war while other Provinces are slowly building up cultral buildings if they are not cashrushed. This will continue til the expansion phase is over which will most likely to occur in the next term. My goal is to achieve maximum production of culture by encouraging mayors, unless the city has none appointed, to balance their production between the military and cultural buildings while maintaining efficiency.

Every now and then, we get the opportunity to build wonders, Fanashire will provide opportunities to build such wonders quickly as possible to utilize the cultural value of the wonders.

Any other questions?

P.S. I own C3C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom