1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 4 Nomination: Chieftain

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy Game II' started by DaveShack, May 25, 2007.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Position: Chieftain

This is the Nomination thread for the office of Chieftain.

The Chieftain is the supremem leader of our nation and holds all powers not granted to another official. This specifically includes the duties of Election Officer, organizing the Designated Player pool and appointing citizens to vacant offices.

To nominate a citizen for Chieftain, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM DaveShack. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 1800 GMT on May 28th.

2. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

I'd like to self nominate for Cheiftain

My plan for the office is to bring back the office of Cheiftain as a strong office. Daveshack the current occupant of the office was unfortunately tied down with other obligations, of no fault of himself, this resulted in a weak office of cheiftain, the government had no real single leader. Because of this it was difficult for the elders to work in a coordinated manner.

I believe it is the Cheiftains responsibility to coordinate the elders, and if elected Cheiftain I would make sure to bring suggestions before the elders regarding production in the national intrests, which will be much less clear when this war is complete. Also I will use the power granted to the cheiftain to allocate workers between aimags to make the process of defining worker actions easier for the elders and clearer for the designated players.

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Nominations are closed. The only candidate is grant2004, so no election poll is required.