Term 4 - Nominations for Governor At-large

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

Additionally, the at-large governor will become governor of our nation's third province.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

Just as a reminder - polling will start soon for the borders of the third province (and fourth, and fifth, and ...). This election will essentially be that of the third province.

This province will include Groton, the Forbidden Palace site, meaining it will be a production powerhouse.

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Internal Affairs

Darn. I was hoping to be able to name my province. Now it looks like the province won't be available until April.

With my job uncertainty and other obligations, I must decline my nomination for Governor-at-large. I may also drop out of sight (or is that site :) ) for a while too. Things are pretty stressful in the TM90 home.

I may drop into monitor mode or look in weekly.

Why not? I'll have a go at getting back into the Demogame. Count me in for this position.

I second Noldodan, and welcome back.

the dignity of nation nominates robacus and he accepts

Top Bottom