Term 4 Nominations for Minister of Defence

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Minister of Defence is responsible the defence of Fanatikos and military planning. The Minister also controls the actions of all Military units.

Please submit nominations for the Minister of Defence in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 October (that’s 8pm EDT 27 October).

I nominate CG and Ranger99.

I nominate:

Black_Hole, Bootstoots, Civlord, Dominus Romae, Donovan Zoi, Gerikes, greekguy, ravensfire, RegentMan, Strider, and Stuck_as_a_Mac.

Extra credit to anyone who can identify where this list of people came from.

I second Ranger99.

greekguy said:
I nominate CG

At least someone reconised my talents in this office ;). Ill remain undecided at this point.

I will heartily nth CG. He has proven himself an able strategist and tactician in the past, and we will soon need a strong plan to deal with our continental neighbors before they reach a position of overwhelming strength.

Must be some sort of conspiracy to shake the feathers of people with alternative political feelings with mass nominations, causing us to have to respond to each one like writing thank-you letters after a briss. How rude. :p

I'll decline.

DaveShack said:
I nominate:

Black_Hole, Bootstoots, Civlord, Dominus Romae, Donovan Zoi, Gerikes, greekguy, ravensfire, RegentMan, Strider, and Stuck_as_a_Mac.

Extra credit to anyone who can identify where this list of people came from.

I decline.

Thanks DaveShack, but I decline. Currently I have a low amount of free time. If I'm going to get my feet wet in a new position, then at least I'd like to be committed to it.

As to your list, your stalking list?

Top Bottom