Term 4 Nominations for Public Defender

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Public Defender is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Chief Justice and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Public Defender will act as council to an accused citizen, if the accused citizen wishes.

Please submit nominations for the Public Defender in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 October (that’s 8pm EDT 27 October).

I second Nobody's nomination.

i third Nobody and nominate mhcarver.

Nobody said:
ohhh Mhcarver go run in a another race, you can have your choice of legal positions.
so negative, which is why you never have gotten my vote

People of Fanatikos, I stand before you today being told that I should step aside because big business wants an office. I am here to tell you that isn't going to happen!:band: I am here not to re-affirm my intention to seek re-election as public defender, I am here to tell you what I stand for. Over the past term I have fought to protect you. I have ruled against allowing the government to kill it's citizens. I have been a voice for the oppressed of our mighty nation. And I intend for things to stay that way. Just because the corrupt wish to let our nation crumble does not mean that I will idly sit by and let them. I will not vanish into the night, I will not go out without a fight, when they write the history of our civilization let them look back at this term and let them remember now as the time we told the mob they wouldn't tule, that we were a free indepent people.:clap: :clap:

People i come here to day a small, humble man. I know Mhcarver is a proud honorable judge and realisticly i am not better than him at this position. When i said he should step aside i was just asking, trying to be humours. I asked him to step aside not because he isnt good at the job but or the safety of his familiy requires it. I am not the thug the local media would have you belive, i am just a simple man blessed with allot of freinds. The reason i asked him to stepaside is also the reason i ask for your vote. I belive in democracy and integrity of our legal system. We can not and should not have the same judges over and over again. For fairness and evenhandedness we need new judges every few terms, to make sure the law is interpited properly. Please give your vote to me, i need it, i need you to help save democracy i need you to help keep things moving, remeber a rolling stone gathers no moss. I am a leo and blackhole i wouldnt want Your vote if you offered it to me.

Top Bottom