Term 4 - Nominations for the Judiciary

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
All members of the judiciary share several traditional rights and responsibilities:

Post polls and discussion on interpretations of the Constitution, Code of Laws, and Code of Standards.
Do not have Deputies but may appoint Pro-Tem officials (Pro-Tem Justice, Pro-Tem Defendant and Pro-Tem Advocate) if they are unable to fulfill their duties. Pro-Tem officials have all of the rights and responsibilities of the officials they are filling in for but are a temporary position and must surrender their pro-tem status upon the request of the official.
Participate in Judicial Review to determine the legality of proposed amendments, laws and standards.
Initiate and participate in Judicial Review to interpret and clarify existing amendments, laws and standards.
Initiate and participate in Judicial Review to dismiss investigations as having "No Merit".
Post Legislative polls that have passed Judicial Review.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I second both candidates and would like to nominate ravensfire and zorven to the bench.

I also nominate myself, but will remain undecided at the moment.

I will fourth Peri

"I am a servant of the people; of Fanatica. I serve where I am needed by the people, not where ambition leads me. Fanatica needs a Judiciary and it is my fate serve the nation on the bench."

Thank you kindly for the nomination, but I fear my interest in this game has been declining as of late. I simply don't have the motivation to continue on in this game. Work on my memoirs will begin soon. :)

I must decline the nomination.

As i made such a stinker of the role last time, I must decline and give someone a chance who will do a thorough job.

I nominate Donsig

As always, I second donsig so he can "preside over his own PI". ;)

I case I was not clear above, I accept.

Top Bottom