Term 4 - Presidential Office: All the Pretty Horses

Just to note, I've moved tomorrow's turnchat up to 1:30pm. I might be home then. The VP said in pm that he probably wouldn't be home himself at 12:00pm.

madame President, I do hope you show your cabinet the pictures of you Presidental vacation. ;) Have fun on this trip. Who is next in charge, because the VP cannot play, since he does not own Conquests?

WWII has started, and every nation is at war with Byzantium. We have swiftly conquered the Persians, and taken their former cities. Meanwhile, the Maya sent an invasion into our territory and attacked us, breaking several treaties!

In the words of Furiey - "They will regret this!"

It is with great sadness that I must annouce my resignation from the Vice Presidency, effective Monday, June 20, 2005. Given that I haven't done squat during my reign term in this office, I'm sure that no one will notice anyway (current excuse: my cable modem was on the fritz due to reception issues until the cable guy came in today to fix it). It also happens that on Monday, June 20, I will be leaving with my family to visit the Wilderness of Orygun (unfortunately, though, not in PDX). We'll be gone for two weeks, so I figure it's best to get a sucessor in here quick. :)

Hmm, now who's gonna be the VP? It seems like no one wants these positions lately...

:lol: I said no one, not nobody. ;)

But you already have a position though...

This term is starting to draw to a close. There hasn't been too much to write home about, as we've been playing 10 turns at a time, rushing culture whilst inching towards a culture victory. That inching is now starting to become a leaping towards culture victory. Next term, we'll be racing towards a culture victory! With some 125 turns left for the culture win, which will keep coming down, it does look like it could be mid-to-late next term before the victory chat. In other news though, the bottom half of our nation has been railed, and donsignia now holds the Military Academy. It's being primed to build an army every 10 turns. Also, the northern half of our nation is just starting to have its' railnet expanded. A few new slaves from the north are extending the railnet to the new front.

Top Bottom