Term 4 - Province of Fanashire - Governor's Office

Double Stack said:
I noticed we don't really need more cities, we just need more cultural buildings and have them built sooner. Chieftess is correct that we made the 500cpt but having more per turn won't hurt.

Therefore, settlers are a very low priority in Fanashire. Our priority is to build any cultural buildings available, produce ACE and pre build for wonders if possible.

500 cpt isn't a particularly good performance, IMO. I do agree with you that adding cultural buildings, in part through rushing, is the priority. It's cheaper, faster, and more effective to build cheap culture (libraries and temples) in the corrupt cities rather than try to build unis everywhere, for example. This means adding more cities. I go into more detail about this IN THIS POST in zyxy's How Many Cities? thread.

Fanashire Province (1320 A.D.)

No_Where: None
Camelot: None
Provolutia: Factory>Colosseum>Courthouse
Sebadoh:Cathedral>Factory>Wealth - city size 12, convert surplus food into Sci
The Black Hole: Courthouse>Factory
Oxford: Courthouse>ToE
Blather: Calvary>Cathedral>Colosseum
Spichester: No change
Regentham: Settler>Colossuem>Factory
Kingdom Hearts: None
Striders Haven: University>Bank
Mauser:Courthouse>Calvary
Lem: Harbor
Tuttut: Cathedral>Courthouse
Classicity: Harbor>Courthouse
Blacktopia:Cathedral>Courthouse
Dun Eideann: Library>Harbor
Sahamrran: None
NaN26: None
NaN33: Convert ocean worker to CE
NaN19: None
NaN3: None

The instruction specify what it should be building now and what the next thing to be build. None signify no changes to current queue.

CE = Civil Engineers
TC = Tax Collectors
Sci = Scientist
Cop = Police
Lux = Elvis

Bertie said:
500 cpt isn't a particularly good performance, IMO. I do agree with you that adding cultural buildings, in part through rushing, is the priority. It's cheaper, faster, and more effective to build cheap culture (libraries and temples) in the corrupt cities rather than try to build unis everywhere, for example. This means adding more cities. I go into more detail about this IN THIS POST in zyxy's How Many Cities? thread.

It is this early in the game. ;) 500 cpt is a GREAT performence. That's 1000 culture per turn every 2 turns -- 5,000 culture per turnchat, and, it's still increasing. We still have PLENTY of libraries to build. Some of our core cities don't even have unis and cathedrals yet. Besides, we can always make taxmen (2 gold) out of the corrupt cities to help pay for improvements. (or, revolt to communism).

Fanashire Province (1370 A.D.)

No_Where: Courthouse>Factory
Camelot: Factory>Colossuem>Pentagon
Provolutia: ACE
Sebadoh: Factory>Wealth
The Black Hole: Factory>Bank>Colossuem
Oxford: Palace(Hoover Dam)
Blather: Cathedral>Factory>Colosseum
Spichester: ToE
Regentham: Factory
Kingdom Hearts: Factory>University
Striders Haven: Bank>Cathedral
Mauser: Cathedral
Lem: Cathedral
Tuttut: Courthouse
Classicity: Courthouse>Cathedral>Univeristy - Convert 2 Ocean worker to CE
Blacktopia: No Change
Dun Eideann: Harbor>Courthouse
Sahamrran: Convert worker to CE (wasting everything)
NaN26: Convert worker to CE
NaN33: No Change
NaN19: Convert W worker to CE
NaN3: Convert Iron worker to CE

The instruction specify what it should be building now and what the next thing to be build. None signify no changes to current queue.

ACE = Army Corps of Engineers (units to disband to help build faster)
CE = Civil Engineers
TC = Tax Collectors
Sci = Scientist
Cop = Police
Lux = Elvis

Top Bottom