Term 4 - Province of Hai-Rando - The Gem Province

Just keep your eye on culture, and I'm good. Please post any cultural rushes you want in the Budget thread. You are far more than likely to have them accepted.

Governor Ginger Ale. You mentioned the problems of growth versus production (particularly for Manchai) in one of the other threads. One option you may wish to consider is to request some workers be joined to increase the population more quickly. At present all our workers have a lot to do, but are there any high growth cities that are currently producing Wealth that could produce a Worker very quickly? Either way, this may not be the right time, but may be something to consider for the future.

Fanatikku is a city producing wealth (the only one?) However, it cannot be joined to Nihilon or Manchai, as they don't have an aqueduct. Once Nihilon grows more, and Manchai gets an aqueduct after culture, I'll think about it.

Honorable Gov'na,
I believe that the provincial borders also now include Tonawonda. The prez has requested a Temple rush in the budget thread, which I agree with.

Thanks - MOTH

Hai-Rando - 1315 AD

Build Queues:
Epolenep: Musketman -> Factory
Regent Town: Factory -> Musketman
Manchai: Cathedral -> Aqueduct
Nihilon: University
Gerunshi: Marketplace -> Courthouse
Drachefnels: Courthouse -> University
Tonawanda: Temple -> Library -> Courthouse

----

Comments appreciated.

@MOTH: That is certainly a good idea...

Hai-Rando Build Queues - 1355 AD

Epolenep: Factory -> Bank
Regent Town: Factory -> Hospital -> Cannon
Manchai: Aqueduct -> Courthouse
Nihilon: University
Gerunshi: Courthouse -> Library
Drachefnels: University -> Cathedral
Tonawanda: Library -> Cathedral

Notes: I might be at this turnchat. Feel free to micromanage, switch citizens around, etc, as needed, provided the city doesn't riot. Thanks, have a good night. :)

---

Again, comments welcome.

Governor Ginger Ale

Please change Regent Town to Factory -> Hospital -> Cannon

This city begs for more health.

Hai-Rando Build Queues - 1400 AD

Epolenep: Factory -> Musketman
Regent Town: Hospital -> Musketman -> Cannon
Manchai: Aqueduct -> Courthouse
Nihilon: University -> Aqueduct
Gerunshi: Courthouse -> Library
Drachefnels: University -> Hospital
Tonawanda: Library -> Cathedral

Notes: Move [a] laborer from Manchai's hills to the coast so that it can continue to grow.
Please try to road irrigated desert around Nihilon so that it can continue to grow.
------------
No screenshot/city info update this round...there will be starting the first turnchat of Term 5!

Honorable Governor,
The citizens have voted to place the building of Battlefield Medicine in Epolenep in you capable hands. Please build this at your discretion (possibly after the factory).

Thanks - MOTH

Top Bottom