Term 4 - Province of Norwich - Peninsula of Peninsulas

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
Welcome to the Province of Norwich! Peninsula of Peninsulas! It became a province of Fanatica in 1265 AD. We became independant totally from Indian rule in 1380 AD!! The top part of the peninsula is mostly grassland with forests. The southern area is cold with tundra. Here is some facts about Norwich:

Governor:truckingpete
Lt. Governor:None. Apply with in thread.

Flag: We need a flag. Give suggestions please!

Capital:Kazas

Cities owned by us..
Update Later....

Cities owned by India
Update later....

Census of 1380 AD
Current Pop. - 36 Citizens

Workforce:
Update Later

NEWS:
All Mayor positions of the cities we own are open! Apply with in thread. Need a Lt.Governor position too! Apply with in thread. We also need a flag. Please give some suggestions!

Holidays:
Became a Provience:1265 AD - Babylon was gone totally and we became a provience....
Independance Day:1380 AD - India was gone and everybody was not resiting...May tis day be remebered!

Natural Features of Norwich

This is some natural features of Norwich. I have named some of them. Once we get more cities, I will name a lot more!

Almaren Forest: A forest by Almaren. Not a really dense forest.
Norwich Strait: A waterway the seperates Norwich from the mainland.
Finklewink Hill: A hill by the city Finklewink. One of the highest hills in Norwich.
Golden Hill: A hill with Gold on it. As a lot of it!
Pete Pass: A narrow land bridge the goes into upper Norwich.
Chieftess Forest: Named after one of the modertors of CFC. More dense than Almaren Forest.
Mighty Hills: One of the biggest hill chain on Norwich.
Norwich Tundra: Cover a little less than 1/4 of Norwich. Verrrrry Coooooooooollldd.
Thunderfall Pine Forest: The host of CFC. Plus a lot of rocks from Mt. Pete fall on the forest and sound like thunder.
Mt. Pete: 2nd Biggest mountain in Norwich. Strecthing 8,233 ft above sea level!
Mt. Ironic: 3rd smallest mountain in Norwich. Hold a lot of Iron. 4,532 ft above sea level.
Mt. Norwich: Biggest mountain on Norwich. It is 13,255 ft. above sea level!! Nobody has never climbed it yet....

Welcome new governor!

Your province at ths time is fairly small due to the fact that the borders were set earlier and we have yet to eliminate India. I hope that you can work with the land you have at this time to create a powerful industrial center that will prove of great value in the future.

- Sarevok
Minister of Internal Affairs

BTW, Kazas is one of my named cities. It would be a great honor if you made it the Capital of Norwich.

Governor, just to note, your sig exceeds the 5 line limit of CFC's rules. ;) Please take out the spaces between the lines.

Originally posted by Chieftess
Governor, just to note, your sig exceeds the 5 line limit of CFC's rules. ;) Please take out the spaces between the lines.

@CT - I thought it did, I even but it in small type..O well I will change it...

@Sarevok - I will see if Kazas could be the capital. I will have a capital for Norwich after the next turnchat. Don't worry there will be a capital...;)

Governor, please see this thread for arguments why we should strengthen our infrastructure, especially research and commerce. The war with Babylon is over. We cannot attack India for 9 turns because we have a ROP, our railroad network is under construction and we most likely will not go to war in the immediate future.

Please look at all your cities on whether to build libraries and/or markets now. Remember: we have lots of luxuries and thus temples are rarely needed. Markets bring more happiness plus money. Libraries bring more culture plus research strength.

Than you for your kind consideration of these point, while you devise your next turnchat instructions.

Your fellow governor

tao

I welcome the new Governor (and thus Senator) into the Senate.

For your ease; it's located here.

Please receive updates on the Senatorial-thread, by clicking here. You are entitled (and obliged) to join debates and votes on slider-settings and cash-rush requests. Use your power !

Rik Meleet
Vice-President

Okay, I am a little new of being governor...May take me a few days to get used to it, but I will..I hope. I knew I was a member of the Senate. Just have to get used to this. Thanks for helping me out guys.

Governor Truckingpete

Right now I am a little under the weather. I have strep throat...:cry: I need to get my rest..I will do my duties, but they might get up a little late..I will try to post them in the TC...hope I feel better by the next TC...

Thank!

Governor Truckingpete

*trumpets blowing* *everybody get quiet* After careful deciding what the capital of Nowich is going to be..I have made my chioce..May I present the new capital of Norwich...*everybody is really quiet*...well there ain't going to be one....:p *everybody groans*..Kazas! The capital of Norwich is Kazas...

Yep Kazas is the capital of Norwich, also I am feeling a lot better...May Norwich grow!!

Governor Truckingpete

I am pleased to announce that an Indian city has been renamed to Norwich. You now have a Norwich (City), Norwich. :D You entire province is now under your control!

Noew that Norwicch is brought together...I have a lot a work to do..have to update like crazy....I still don't know if I am running for reelection...I am thinking about running for T and T Minister...still deciding..If I lose the T and T Minister race and nobody runs for Norwich, I will try to get appointed by the Prez...if somebody runs for Norwich, I will be Lt. governor, well try to be!

Thank you!

Truckingpete
Proud to be Governor of Norwich..UNITED!

Also, Sandy should switch to a galleon so that outdated units can be disbanded. The galleon will then be finished in 1 turn.

Originally posted by Chieftess
Also, Sandy should switch to a galleon so that outdated units can be disbanded. The galleon will then be finished in 1 turn.

Don't worry..I will....;) It's the Great Sandy Gallon Project!! I have to get my instructions up..and they might be a little longer...lol

Top Bottom