Term 4 - Province of Taliesin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Governor Chieftess,

As acting Military Leader, I request that you change build queue instructions for the city of Palanthus. In order to keep tabs on our new enemy Persia, I would like to send a galley down the gulf's eastern coast to monitor any naval encroachment on their part so we can have time to prepare for an attack.

Palanthus is currently producing a library. While I am aware of our dire need for culture, I request that you change production to galley and have it rush built for 32g. Then you can continue the queue as planned. For expediency, I will post the budget request for your approval. Thank you.

Ok, I will change the suggested build queue.

Citizens of Taliesin, due to the cancelation of the allience by the English, I ask everyone to be viligant, as they are in our territory. In the event of war, all cultural builds will be suspended to defend the eastern front.

Current build queues for the province.

WARNING!!!!: In the event that Taliesin goes into war mode, as we could become the Eastern War Front in the even of an English attack, much of these queues would be delayed for the duration of the war. I ask all citizens to be viligant and on alert.

Palanthus - Temple (rush 188g), Barracks(5), Pikeman(8), Pikeman(8)
The Burrow - [c]Knight(1), [c]Pikeman(3), [c]Pikeman(3), Catapult(2), Catapults(2)
Dacula - Switch to Courthouse(38) (will rush next turn chat if we have enough gold)
Tarkingrad - [c]Temple(14), [c]worker(5), [c]Barracks(~10)
Strider's Haven - [c]Knight(5), [c]Temple(10), [c]Worker(2)
Morgana - [c]Library(8), [c]Temple(15)
New PDX - [c]Barracks(8), Pikeman(15)
Penguin - [c]Harbor(3), [c]Courthouse(40 - canidate for later rushing)

Micromanagement/Worker Instructions -

Tarkingrad still needs a road 1 north of the town.
Strider's Haven needs a mine and road 1 NE of the city

Turn 0 - War Prevention

Move the Vet Spear from Palanthus to defend the workers to the west
Move the knight from The Burrow 3 tiles SE to defend those workers

Turn 1 - Happiness Check

Watch Palanthus, it might riot on this turn.

Dacula expands on this turn, see if you can move teh tile on the roaded grasslands to the coast. We may or may not get 1 more gpt out of it.

New PDX expands this turn, but keep the worked tiles in the lake and on the mined incense so it can build the barracks quicker

Fortunately, war was abated for now, but we have Iroquois troops that are returning home.

Also in Provincial News:

The Top 3 cities in our province are located at the top of this thread.

These are the build queues and instructions we'll be posting in the 510 AD turn chat instruction thread:

Code:
City                 build queue (# of turns to complete)

Morgana              library     (3), university (25)
Strider's Haven      worker      (2), temple     (10), aqueduct (17)
Penguin              galley     (13), market     (50)
Dacula               courthouse (21)
The Burrow           knight      (8), market     (12), aqueduct (12)
Palanthus            barracks    (1), pikemen     (8), pikemen   (8)
Padmativa            pikemen     (6), temple     (20)
New PDX              barracks   (10), pike   men (30)
Tarkingrad           temple      (9), worker      (5), barracks (10)

Please continue to improve the grasslands between Morgana and Strider's Haven.
Penguin: Please move a laborer from the forest to the coast so Penguin can grow!
There are a couple spears near Dacula that can be better used elswhere.
New PDX: Mine a hill and connect the extra incense!
Tarkingrad; Please irrigate the grasslands.

If you'd like any changes please make a post explaining your suggested change.

Originally posted by Shaitan
Why bother with a galley? We're on a megacontinent.

Donovan Zoi (acting/deputy military leader) asked for one so he can keep tabs on the coast during the Phony Persian War. Seems like a reasonable request. Much better than buying allies against Persia anyway. :)

The only difference is, the sea is 3-4 times larger than the one in the first demogame. But, I will try to stick one in there. I may try to get some growth builds in before the Chinese troops move up. Our province seems to be a strategic location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom