Term 4: Rhineland's A Fineland Once More..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Governor SaaM,

As acting Military Leader, I request that you change build queue instructions for the city of Huntington. In order to keep tabs on our new enemy Persia, I would like to send a galley down the gulf's western coast to monitor any naval encroachment on their part so we can have time to prepare for an attack.

Huntington is currently producing a library. While I am aware of our dire need for culture, I request that you change production to galley and have it rush built for 72g. Then you can continue the queue as planned. For expediency, I will post the budget request for your approval. Thank you.

As Mayor of Huntington, I must protest. We are the front line of defense against a Persian invasion from the south and we are garrisoned with only one defender. To make matters worse, our current build queue will not add a second defender for many, many turns to come.

Please preempt the build queue to add additional defenders as they will help keep those immortals at bay.

Hi,
May I apply for mayor of Sturmandrang? PM me please with answer ;)!

Forty: Lemme see.. You have a point there. Forgot that they could strike a sea/land invasion from HUntington.
Plex: Yea. If Site Q becomes a city, Im pumping culture in there to see if we can get Ganges or any other AI cities to flip.
Goonie: Why not? Welcome to Rhineland

See my proposed change to the build qeue at Sturmandrang
here.

The Cartographic Office would like to remind you that you have the option of appointing a deputy governor for this province, with the approval of the citizens, of course. ;)

This appointee should also register his or her name choice for the Registry of City Names with our office.

Yea, 40. Still need one. THE JOB IS STILL AVAILIBLE

Now for other news: Seeing the input of Mayor Goonie, I am adding a courthouse in queue for Sturmandrang. The queue is now as follows:
Sturmandrang (4) Baracks (c-5) Pike(10) Temple (20) [RUSH TEMPLE IF NECESSARY] Courthouse (27) Pike(10)

I will apply for the job.

Updated as of 12/14
Rhineland queues
Huntington (4) Library (C-15) Baracks (20) Pikeman (30) Pikeman (30)
Grandmastoria PLEASE!!!! Place the Pike in the city. (3) Library (c-33) Pikeman (30) Temple (60)
Please road and mine tile where worker is standing on.
Sturmandrang * (4) Baracks (c-5) Pike(10) Temple (20) [RUSH TEMPLE IF NECESSARY] Courthouse (27) Pike(10)
Octavianum (1)* Temple (c-1), Courthouse (16), Pikeman (6), University (20)
Serenity (7) Baracks (c-9), Pikemen (15), Temple (30), Pikemen (15), Library (20)

All cities with *'s, please watch because when they grow they WILL fall into civil disorder.
Please hire an entertainer to watch over them and keep them happy. Octavianum might just beat the disorder to
the punch with its temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom