Term 4 - The North Provance

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Build queues for the 12/11/2002 Turn chat.
Gunningheim - Barracks, Temple, University

Naerva - University, Colosseum, Pikemen

Valhalla - Harbor, University, Temple, Pikemen, Marketplace

Kuhkaff - Temple, University, Barracks, Walls, Pikemen

Androbius Library, University, Colosseum

Worker's Work Orders
Continue Building the mines. When the workers have finished mining the 2 hills. Then have them Build roads around Gunningheim

Grand Admrial CivGeneral, Govenor of the North Provance

I have seen our list of future projects funded by the Governor and it shows that after we complete our Temple this next t/c, we are due to receive a University (this is more great news). This is followed by a barracks, then city walls, and a pikeman. As the Mayor of Kuhkaff, I'm going to propose to you that after the Temple, we produce an Aqueduct so we can grow as a city should with a new supply of fresh water. Then we can build the barracks to upgrade our garrison to pikeman. After the barracks, I believe would be the appropriate time for the University, and it should by followed by a Marketplace.

Our city will grow to a size 6 in 13 turns and then be ready to grow beyond that in 20 turns. Completion time for an Aqueduct started after our Temple is finished is 25 turns from now. This would be perfect timing for growth as we would have the Temple for keeping our citizens happy, a Library for keeping them Culturally in step, and the next growth cycle would be 2 turns away. As a city, we will expand Cuturally in 22 turns, so speeding the construction of a University is not really needed at this time. Growth is. If we follow the Aqueduct with a Barracks, we can upgrade our garrison instead of building a pike. We will be building muskets soon anyway, so the Barracks should be next. Then comes the University for Culture, followed by the Marketplace for the influx of luxuries and the economic growth. As you probably know, City Walls only benefit a city defensively until they grow to size 7, so I would recommend taking them out of the queue altogether.

I hope you agree with my projected build queue. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks,

Cyc
Mayor of Kuhkaff

Ill add thoes to your city's build queue. Thanks for your input Cyc :).

Grand Admiral CivGeneral, Govenor of the North Provance

The Mayoral Possition in Androbius is still open. Please notify me eather here or PM me about the job.

Hey CG. Just a quick reminder. I've noticed you haven't updated your build queue in the first post of this thread. It should read:

Kuhkaff - Temple (c), Aqueduct, Barracks, University, Marketplace.

Thanks, a concerned Mayor...

New Build queues for the 12/15/2002 Turn chat.
Gunningheim - Barracks (c), Temple, University, Walls

Naerva - University, Colosseum, Pikemen

Valhalla - University (c), Temple, Pikemen, Marketplace

Kuhkaff - Temple (c), Aqueduct, Barracks, University, Marketplace

Androbius - University, Colosseum, Barracks

Worker's Work Orders
Continue Building the mines. When the workers have finished mining the 2 hills. Then have them Build roads around Gunningheim

Cyc, Thanks for the reminder, Ill get to it ASAP :).

I am please to adnounce that a new city has been founded in our Provance. The City of Dapperdan has been founded.

Mayoral Possition for this city is now advalibe (Furry Spatula I hope you are iterested ;) )

Please note that your cities of Morgana and Dapperdan have recived a Culture Flip Warnings(CFWs).

While the problem in Morgana will be rectified when the library is built in three turns, I just wanted to let you know.

Dapperdan has been issued an Orange grade on the plexus culture flip warning scale, please plan to include a cultural improvement in a future build queue.

Please could you include tile optimisation instructions for your cities in your next post in the Turn Chat Instruction thread.

The North Provance Build Queues, Worker work orders, and
City Optimisations Instructions for the 12/22/2002 Turn chat
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunningheim - University (c), Courthouse, Marketplace
optimisation instructions No Change, Keep it the same

Naerva - Colosseum (c), Pikemen, Marketplace

Valhalla - Temple (c), Galley, Marketplace

Kuhkaff - Aqueduct (c), Barracks, University, Marketplace
optimisation instructions Move the Citizen that is on the mountan to the hill nearby Kuhkaff as shown in this map.

Androbius University (c), Marketplace, Barracks
optimisation instructions No Change, Keep it the same.

Dapperdan Longbowmen (c) (Switch to Musketmen once we get Saltpeter and Gunpowder), Walls, Barracks

General optimisation instructions There are some unhappy citizens in the cities in the North Provance. Please keep tabs on the cities to make sure they dont fall into a civil disorder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worker's Work Orders
Have the workers by Gunningheim to build roads around Gunningheim.

Have the worker by Androbius build a roand from Androbius to Dapperdan.

If Possible have a worker mine the hill on where the citizen is being transfered to the hill as shown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eklektikos, I have included the instructions for Optimisation of the cities in this provance. It seams that they should say the same since I have experimented ways on how to get more shields without effecing the food gathering and growth and found out that it is impossible to get the optimimal amount of shields with out effecting the food production :(.

Quoting CG:
Kuhkaff - Library,Settler, Temple, University

CG, have you been hitting the egg-nog a little too heavy today?

Originally posted by Cyc
Quoting CG:
Kuhkaff - Library,Settler, Temple, University

CG, have you been hitting the egg-nog a little too heavy today?

Sorry about that, Ill fixit ASAP.

The build queue we had in place should last the t/c. We definitely don't want a Settler. Be sure to move that citizen from the mountain to a hill for the food.

I dunno, I kinda want to fill out Shouri... erm... Sugar and Spice, I think a few more settlers would be good and then we should stop.

Well then Plexus, I suggest you pull those Settlers out of a city that is size three or four. Not one that just built its Aqueduct.

Originally posted by Cyc
Well then Plexus, I suggest you pull those Settlers out of a city that is size three or four. Not one that just built its Aqueduct.

Gunningheim has a city size of 3 :).

Nice pic, CG. Please keep in mind that Kuhkaff already has a Library and a Temple, and that it's now building iys Aqueduct so that it can grow. We don't want a Settler.

Finish Aqueduct, Barracks, University, Marketplace.

The North Provance Build Queues, Worker work orders, and
City Optimisations Instructions for the 12/22/2002 Turn chat
Gunningheim - University (c), Courthouse, Marketplace

Naerva - Colosseum (c), Pikemen, Marketplace

Valhalla - Marketplace (c), Worker, Aqueduct, Courthouse

Kuhkaff - Barracks (c) , University, Marketplace, Worker

Androbius Marketplace (c), Barracks, Temple

Dapperdan Walls (c), Barracks, University

General optimisation instructions There are some unhappy citizens in the cities in the North Provance. Please keep tabs on the cities to make sure they dont fall into a civil disorder. If any city grows or produces a worker, please make sure that the citizens return to the squares that they started in at the start of the TC

Worker's Work Orders
Have the workers by Gunningheim to build roads around Gunningheim.

Have the worker by Androbius build a road from Androbius to Dapperdan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom