Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote Octavian X, Siegmund, Eklektikos, or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

Octavian would be the best choice, as he is very skilled in the Trade Department and does well in it.

Seeing as to a number of our current participants I may be something of an unknown quantity, I guess a little bit of campaigning is in order.

If elected to this office, I will endevour to place as much trade related information at the fingertips of the citizenry as is humanly feasible, including all current and possible future deals. I will encourage forum discussion on these deals and aggressively pursue those which offer us significant gain, applying pressure on the presidency to hold single-trade play sessions between the full blown ones in instances where these would be helpful.

Vote for me and you are voting for a proactive and inclusive trade regime :goodjob:

This speech brought to you by the campaign to elect Eklektikos: All our decisions are unanimous!

Go Ekle!!! Only a couple of votes would put you in the lead.

I always vote for Eklektikos. :thumbsup:

Eklektikos has my vote. Although he has not held office in DG3 I believe he will make an excellent Trade Leader. He has what it takes.

Congrats, Eklektikos! :thumbsup:

Poll Results

Octavian X - 10
Siegmund - 1
Ekl - 13
Abstain - 1

Thanks for the support, guys :goodjob:

Top Bottom