Term 5 - Audiac Province: Example for Fanatica

tao

Deity
Fellow Citizens!

Term 4

We are in the middle of Industrial Times. Most of our cities are already of size 12. (Regrettably joint stupidity of the DoI and the DP prevented faster growth of Internal; we will try to overcome this soon.)

We are producing 323 shields per turn and 549 commerce per turn. In our province, we have Smith's Trading Post, Newton's University, and the Heroic Epic. Next turn, Vandelay will switch the Palace build to Wall Street and finish it.

Waste and corruption are minimal. As you see, most of our citizens are happy and thus we have only 12% shields lost to waste. Courthouses help keeping corruption also low (13% compared to 39% globally in Fanatica).

This Term, we will continue to improve our infrastructure and start building more ships for our navy and more units for our military. By using micromanagement techniques, we will maximize production and growth, if the DPs properly execute our orders.

tao
Governor of Audiac

Notes:
Whenever I post as governor, I will post in dark-blue. Nobody else should use this color.
Never ever should a picture wider than 800 pixels be posted in this thread. Violators will be ridiculed.
If you consider something missing or have suggestions, please feel free to post or tell me by pm.

greetings governor
i am a mayor here so i am not reliquishing my promise to e. e. cummings i have a simple request some cities coughcabaretvoltairecough are building units while they still have room for growth for example one city coughseepreviouscoughcough would be able to switch to a facotry due in 13 without mming and this would greatly increase shield output as it like all cities has a hydro plant please consider this request
your loyal governor mia head
saam

saam: thank you for spotting it and you need not worry.

This is just another example off incompetent DP gameplay. If you look at my turnchat instructions you see that the ordered build queue for Cabaret Voltaire was harbor, temple, cathedral.

But instead of cathedral, the bozos started infantry. It will be corrected in my next turnchat instructions. Likewise, the DP ignored the instructions for Vandelay, despite the fact that I gave them fat and large. (Maybe the kick in the official backside was missing.:) ) Otherwise we already would have built Wall Street in Vandelay.

Let us hope for more competent officials this term.

This is the working draft for the Term 5 1st turnchat instructions. I would be happy to receive any suggestion, questions, or comments on them.

Micromanagement
Cijam: work the wheat instead of the desert
Huntington: work SEE instead of NWW (free NWW tile for St.O.)
St. Octaviansburg: work SSE instead of NEE; now we have 60 spt and can build a destroyer every 2 turns :)
Internal: work 3 irrigated desert instead of mined desert to grow faster

Special instructions for Vandelay
Once the AIs know Free Artistry, please trade for it and switch Vandelay immediately to Shakespeares'. We have lots of flood plains and can use it. If you want to delay the trade, switch Vandelay to Palace as a pre-build.

Build Queues
Vandelay: switch to Wall Street wasting lots of shields, always infantry/cavalry but see special instructions above
Cijam: artillery, barracks, cavalry, cavalry, cavalry, cavalry
St. Octaviansburg: ironclad, ironclad, destroyer, always destroyer
Raven's Flight: bank
New Falcons Heaven: switch to galleon, galleon, galleon, destroyer, always destroyer
Cabaret Voltaire: switch to factory, cathedral
Ooligaria: always artillery (no change)
Internal: switch to factory, cathedral
New Morgana: cathedral, bank (no change)
Sharkeygrad: aqueduct (no change)
Kadessa: cathedral (no change)

standing wishes
clean up pollution ASAP; work the tile again afterwards

worker actions in Audiac
none execpt occasional pollution clearing

Rush Jobs
none

Governor tao

I apologise for not getting the MM in St Octaviansburg correct in the last session, for some reason, totally unknown to me now, I stopped when it was producing 60spt before pollution rather than 60spt after pollution :o. I will double check that I get it right next time. Please continue to let me know if I miss anything in your instructions.

This is the working draft for the Term 5 2nd turnchat instructions (1490AD). I would be happy to receive any suggestion, questions, or comments on them.
I assume that we research sanitation next.

Micromanagement
Vandelay: work flood plain instead of mined desert
Cabaret Voltaire: work NEE instead of N
Sharkeygrad: work the now free SSE instead of S
Kadessa: put scientist in water

Build Queues
Vandelay: Shakespeare's, tanks
Cijam: artillery, barracks, tanks
St. Octaviansburg: destroyers
Raven's Flight: switch to battleship, bank
New Falcons Heaven: switch to carrier, battleship, carriers
Cabaret Voltaire: factory, battleship, cathedral, bank
Ooligaria: switch to tank, tanks
Internal: bank, tanks
New Morgana: battleship, harbor, bank
Sharkeygrad: aqueduct, market
Kadessa: cathedral, battleship, policestation
Note: the battleships are hospital pre-builds

Special instructions once we know sanitation
Switch the following cities to hospital immediately:

Vandelay, Cijam, New Falcon's Heaven, New Morgana, Kadessa, Raven's Flight, St. Octaviansburg

standing wishes

worker actions in Audiac
Kadessa: mine 2 irrigated deserts (already requested in the last TC:()
pollution clearing

Rush Jobs
cathedral in Kadessa

Drafting
pre-turn, draft 1 each in Vandelay, Cijam, New Morgana, Raven's Flight, New Falcon's Heaven
please check beginning of 1st turn, that the "correct" tiles are worked!!!

Governor's Status report 1530AD

We made good progress. Vandelay build Shakespeare's Theater and the following cities completed hospitals: Vandelay, St. Octaviansburg, New Falcon's Heaven, Cijam, Raven's Flight, and New Morgana. With this construction job done, not only these cities can grow, but Fanatica can build Battlefield Medicine once the MIA makes the appropriate plans or we get a Great Leader to rush it.

As you can see, there is some momentary happiness problem, but I hope that we trade for spices from the Aztecs once the game recommences. We will also build some airports for tourist filghts to Persia. Some free fighting is included. ;)

I also asked for 10 workes weary of working to join our lovely cities.

This is the working draft for the next turnchat (1530AD) instructions. Comments welcome.

Micromanagement
Kadessa: work flood plain ENE instead of coast

Build Queues
Vandelay: tank, airport, tanks
Cijam: airport, bombers
St. Octaviansburg: airport, bombers
Raven's Flight: colosseum, bank
New Falcons Heaven: transport, carrier, colosseum, naval unit
Cabaret Voltaire: cathedral, bank, airport, bombers
Ooligaria: airport, tanks
Internal: hospital, airport, tanks
New Morgana: bank, colosseum, police station, airport, bombers
Sharkeygrad: market (hurry in 2 turns?), harbor
Kadessa: hospital, police station

standing wishes

worker actions in Audiac
pollution clearing

worker joining cities
Vandelay 3, Cijam 1, St. Octaviansburg 3, New Morgana 1, Raven's Flight 2

Rush Jobs
market in Sharkeygrad in 2 turns

Drafting
none

The Following is a Joint Plan between the Department of "Defense" and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
This plan calls for the following:
Increased output of defensive units by all able cities. Definition of "able"- Ability to create a shield per turn output of 30 shields (a 3 turn infantry). If there is not a drastic increase of defensive units, MIA will begin a draft, drafting units in every major (greater than or equal to size twelve, or an "able" city) city if need be for three consecutive turns.
MIA and DOD would also like to start abandoning any city that does not have a great wonder in it. We would like to keep the canal that was captured last chat, but all upcomming Zulu cities with the exception of Zimbabwe are to be raized by order of the MIA and DOD. The DP has discression to keep a port city to get the Ivory flowing, however.
The City of Groton is to start work on Battlefield Medicine.
That is all for now
SaaM

I request that New Falcon's Nest be switched to a carrier. These carriers will hold bombers (assuming governors build these) to bombard Samaria and Zohak, which is part of my invasion plan.

Top Bottom