Term 5 - Budget Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorgonzolia, Huntington, Trader's Inn and Grandmastoria are all bordering the Indian Civilization. The only city of these that has some culture is Huntington (24 culture and 3 cpt).
In addition none of these cities has a Courthouse and all of them are loosing all but 1 shield to corruption, exept Zorgonzola who has managed to keep 2 shields.

I am requesting that a library and/or a courthouse is rushed in these cities as soon as possible.

I am posting the cost of both Library and Courthouse as of how many shields are in the box now. I also give permission to change to Library or Courthouse in any of these cities that is going to be rushed.

Zorgonzolia - Library(14 turns, 56 gold), Courthouse(54 turns, 216 gold)
Huntington - Courthouse(68 turns, 272 gold)
Trader's Inn - Library(16 turns, 64 gold), Courthouse(56 turns, 224 gold)
Grandmastoria - Library(5 turns, 20 gold), Courthouse(45 turns, 180 gold)

The best thing would be to get Courthouses, as they will give more production and thus less buildtime on the libraries.

Cheetah, Governor of Rhineland

I formally request that a temple be rushed in Eklektochtitlan. The current cost would be 128g. In three turns the cost will be under 100g. Please rush it as soon as possible as it is needed to inspire a WLTK day in that city which will lower waste and corruption there.

I would like to request 148g in order to rush the marketplace being built in Valhalla during preturn, and 250g to rush the university currently being constructed in Kuhkaff on turn #2

I already said this in the Domestic Dept. thread, but I wanted to make sure it was properly placed, since you haven't responded yet

The Military Dept. would like to request 240 gold in order to upgrade the 3, last remaining, horsemen in Kyoto, during the preturn tonight's t/c.

If this is approved, please note so in the instruction thread, thank you.

I know that I got three of my rush requests accepted last turn-chat. I am very gratefull of this, but to speed up this province I am still requesting that a Courthouse is rushed in one or more of the cities of Zorgonzolia, Huntington, Trader's Inn and Grandmastoria.

I have not included the prices as I dont have time right now. I also understand that the Domestic Department believes that the Courthouses is a bit expensive and therefor do not want to rush them. I understand this and I am only requesting that they are rushed sometime in the turn-chat.

I hope this is noticed before the turn-chat...

Cheetah, Governor of Rhineland

In acordance with my new queues, I would like the following things rushed (AFTER! The queues have been implemented)
A knight in Dacula- 24g
A knight in The Burrow- 80g
A library in Gooniedum- 48g

I feel these are resonable requests. Thank you.
Governor SaaM

Fionn, these military requests will pretty much wipe out our entire treasury but we need as many of these as possible to set India on its heels. Plus, should many of our units survive the war, it we be less that Falcon and I will have to ask for later. I have typed (must) next to all expenditures I find essential.

KYOTO
rush knight-180
upgrade pike-60

VALHALLA
rush 2 pikes-120(must)
switch to knight and rush-120(must)

OCTAVINIUM
upgrade 1 pike-60

TLAXCALA
rush knight-84(must)

KUHKAFF
upgrade 2 pikes-120(must)
rush knight-140(must)

SERENITY
upgrade 2 pikes-120 (must)

YOKOHAMA
switch library to musket; rush-84

NEW FALCON'S NEST
rush knight-96(must)

STRIDER'S HAVEN
upgrade pike-60 (must)

KELLS
rush knight-96 (must)
upgrade 2 pikes- 120(must)

ISE
upgrade pike-60 (must)

PADMATIVA
switch from courthouse to knight;rush-100

NAERVA
switch musket to knight; rush-100 (must)
upgrade veteran pike-60(must)

CUERNAVACA
switch from courthouse to knight; rush-100 (must)

STURMANDRANG
switch from courthouse to knight; rush-204(must)

CIVANATORIA
switch from temple to knight; rush-72(must)

NOCSFIEDERA
switch from granary to sword;rush-24(must)

That's 1820g in essential - make that crucial - spending if we are to turn away India quickly and reclaim our territory. You can see the details in my discussion thread "Four Rally Points Against India". I have linked to it in my previous post in this thread.

Thank you for your consideration.

I have decided to continue the construction of courthouse in Padmativa. I request approx. 132g on turn one to rush the courthouse, so the city may begin construction of a new regiment of knights immeadiately.

On top of what DZ has requested for The North Province already (see above), I am changing the build queue in Dapper Dan from a Harbor to a Barracks. Once this is completed, I would like to upgrade both Pikemen at a cost of 60g each. This request is contingent upon Dapper Dan still being under Fanatikan control at each step. :)

980 Budget

sci / lux slider

All rushes halted for a period of time while we try to trade our way to the industrial age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom