Term 5 - Budget Office

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Welcome to the Budget Office for Term 5.

Please post here to request funds for upgrades or rushes. For best results, please include the reasoning behind your request.

Thank you.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Can I request the release of 560g for the training and equipping of 7 foot units please. :)

I am currently working on a plan that may get you more than that, Peri. Stay tuned......... :)

@ Budget Office:

Cælian requests the rushing of a Fanatican library in Hieraconpolis. The city has 7 aztec tiles in its radius and has eight culture right now. It will expand next turn but I don't want to take any chance of seeing it flip. Yes, there are many millitary police in the city to prevent it, but I don't want to take any chance.

This would cost 296 gold, or 37 turns.

I request $232 to rush a granary in Cold Harbor. Cold Harbor is designated to be a worker factory. A granary will no doubt help in the efforts to get enough workers in our nation.

From Mayor ravensfire of Thebes:

To help in catching up, could you request the following of the Budget office. First, request an immediate rush of the Cathedral currently under construction at a cost of 220 gold. Second, queue up a Marketplace. After 2 turns of production, the cost will be about 264 gold. Finally, a Factory should be queued up and allowed to complete.

So, here's a list of the Thebes requests:
  • @Turn1: Cathedral for 220 gold
  • @Turn3: Marketplace for +/- 264 gold

From the Office of the Mayor of North Shore

To our honored Domestic Advisor:

We in North Shore have finally put into place the construction of the Courthouse which, when built, will greatly enhance the City's Production and Growth. This will inturn perhaps put us on the map as a contender as a productive city. How ever we face the dilema that while we have begun construction on the courthouse it will take 18 years for it to be completed. While we do not ask for the funds to rush it now, which would be 212G, we do ask to keep in mind the plea of our local citizens, that over the course of the next few years when our treasury and the price seem fit, that you rush production of this necessary item.

Respectfully,
War Mongrol
Mayor of North Shore
Loyal servant of the People

The Province of Cælian request the following rushes, in priority order:
Urgent
Byblos: Harbor (preturn) (Byblos is starving)
Hieraconpolis: Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (Turn 2) (Hieraconpolis needs that to grow, immediately)

Normal priority
Nirvana : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6)
Walnut Creek : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6)

Priority Zero:
Alexandria: University (over turn 12)
Asyut: Marketplace (turn 12)

All yours, Fier Canadien

Here are the Rushes I'd like to request in order of priority (they don't reflect order of rush, I would like them to be rushed 1-3 turns after production first starts)

Nafstac: University
Slice of Bacon: Cathedral
Slice of Bacon: University
Slice of Bacon: Hospital
Nafstac: Police Station

Byblos: Harbor (preturn) (Byblos is starving): approved
Hieraconpolis: Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (Turn 2) (Hieraconpolis needs that to grow, immediately) Marketplace approved, aquaduct not approved, Hieraconpolis takes at least 9 turns to grow beyond size 6
Nirvana : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6) approved
Walnut Creek : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6) approved
Alexandria: University (over turn 12): Not approved, Next TC perhaps
Asyut: Marketplace (turn 12): Not approved, Next TC perhaps
Nafstac: University: approved, when it has been building it for 1 turn
Slice of Bacon: Cathedral: approved
Slice of Bacon: University: approved, when it has been building it for 1 turn
Slice of Bacon: Hospital: Not approved, SoB cannot grow fast or big
Nafstac: Police Station: Not approved, Nafstac needs no corruption-fighting or Warweariness reducer
Sycorax: Factory and the University after one turn of production: factory approved, University approved 1 turn in production, but only if it doesn't follow the factory immediately, but after Sycorax does something about it's unhappyness first. If you choose a temple, the temple will be approved after 1 turn BTW
Alqualondë: Cathedral: approved in turn 5 (1 turn before city grows)
Dinas Emrys: Courthouse: approved the turn before city reaches size 4
Go Home Xerxes: Cathedral: approved in 1 turn
Klixus-Major: Factory and after that Hospital. approved, Hospital ater 1 turn of building
Palatine: Cathedral: approved in 1 turn
Persian Landing: Temple (after marketplace finishes): approved after 1 turn of building
Wandering Gnome Hills: Courthouse: approved in 2 turns

I request $632 for a cathedral rush in Cold Harbor. We are desperately trying to fight Aztec culture. I asked for input on what cultural building would be the best choice in Cold Harbor's thread and a cathedral was the most suggested building.

Top Bottom