Term 5 Commander in Chief

Turn 121 moves. If there are no objections I would like to go exploring with our remaining two curragh.
Liberty moves NE - NE
Ranger moves E - SE

I guess you are looking at the turn 120 save pre-play - those tiles were blockaded turning turn 120 :).

I agree our curraghs should explore, but it seems like the best place to explore would be to try to find Team FREE - the shortest route to FREE should be departing from the northeast corner of our landmass.

OK, I've got it sorted out now and have made the appropriate changes to Post # 2

Turn 122 moves:
Liberty moves NE - NE
Ranger moves E - E

Actually I did intend to leave Ranger at sea. I am going exploring with the last two curraghs.

Turn 123 moves:
Ranger moves NE - NE
Liberty moves NE - NE

Turn 124 moves:

SNS Liberty moves N - N

If SNS Ranger survives its turn at sea then:
SNS Ranger moves NE - NE if the Council galley has moved. If not then
SNS Ranger moves NE - N

My turn log says I changed Claymore to library, but I'm actually reasonably sure I ended up changing it back to galley since we didn't have contact with FREE yet. Can you provide orders for that galley just in case we built it :hammer2:?

Turn 126: New orders

SNS Liberty moves N - N
New Galley ? moves E - N - NW

We have a galley on the west coast that is done with ferry duty and can be used for military purposes (and given a name).

How does the Commander feel about loading a regular warrior on it and sending it to the Bangles to try to establish a foothold (or get war happiness). We could even rename him "Peaceful Sentry" so there is no mistaking our intentions ;).

We have a galley on the west coast that is done with ferry duty and can be used for military purposes (and given a name).

How does the Commander feel about loading a regular warrior on it and sending it to the Bangles to try to establish a foothold (or get war happiness). We could even rename him "Peaceful Sentry" so there is no mistaking our intentions ;).

Well, with their own interpretation of such an action they cannot seriously mistake our intentions ;) , but they will be even more [pissed] by us (if that's possible).

I bet they'll resign...

Top Bottom