Term 5- Culture Department: Enter the Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Culture Department is looking to fill the positions of Deputy Leader and Chat Representative. PM Plexus if interested.
---

Cultural Flip Assessment
Red:
-
Orange:
Lahore
Fukushima
Yellow:
-
Green:
-
Blue:
All Other Cities

Comments:
Newly captured cities are under threat.

Congratulations to our new Cultural Minister. It is good to see you take the Office. With Roten as your mascot, I'm sure you'll keep a good eye on our Cultural development.

P.S. Congrats on the 1000 PC mark.

Plexus
Congrats on your "election". :) I look forward to a productive term working with you.

I'd like you to set some quantifiable goals for this term and post them in the opening post so that we can evaluate our progress as the term progresses.

For example... How many Culture points per turn should we be producing by the end of the term? What percentage of our cities should have cultural buildings inside? Which cities should become Cultural Centers? ...and so on...

I appreciate your attention to this matter.

attention governor/department leader.

If you need something rushed, or upgraded please post so in the budget thread located here . Check to see how much it costs then post the amount and the reason it needs to be rushed, or upgraded.

Thanks

I just completed a tally of our culture for the Culture Department...

I'm happy to say we're now in the top 5 for total culture at #5! [dance]:jump:[dance]

The ratios are as follows: (I used the good old fashion "line" method in PSP - Apollo is too much of a cheat now)

England: 52:18 (Almost 3:1 culture)
Zulus: 52:18 (Almost 3:1 culture)

China: 52:25 (2:1)
Persia: 52:24 (About 2:1)

Rome: 52:31 (About 5:3 culture)
India 52:36 (Almost 4:3 culture)
France: 52:38 (Almost 4:3 culture)
Russia: 52:43 (Close to 1:1)

Iroquois 52:54 (Just about 1:1)
America: 52:62 (Close to 1:1

Babylon 52:118 (Almost 1:2)
(note: Babylon's culture hasn't changed much, and actually DROPPED due to Persia and Zulus), however, many of their improvements are most likely nearing the 1,000 year mark. While we're making great gains against Babylon - We were 1:3 - they will pick up again).

Greece: 52:84 (About 2:3)

I'd really like to see more culture rushes around Kagoshima.

Wow! Thanks CT! I was dreading doing this :)

I'm not sure weather to suggest a rush or not:

Cathedral: 15
University: 9

I just completed a tally of our culture for the Culture Department...

I'm happy to say we're now #4 in culture! [dance]:love:[dance]

The ratios are as follows: (I used the good old fashion "line" method in PSP - Apollo is too much of a cheat now)

Zulus: 57:16 (Abuot 3:1 culture - 7:2)
England: 57:17 (About3:1 culture)
Persia: 57:22 (About 5:2 culture)

China: 57:28 (about 2:1 culture)
Rome: 57:28 (About 2:1 culture)

India 57:37 (Almost 4:3 culture)
France: 57:37 (Almost 4:3 culture)
Russia: 57:41 (About 4:3 culture)
Iroquois 57:55 (Just about 1:1)

America: 57:63 (Close to 1:1)

Greece: 57:87 (About 2:3)
Babylon 57:115 (Almost 1:2)
(note: Babylon's culture is starting to stall! We still have to watch for 1,000 year old improvements though. A Russian city close to the Russia capital has flipped to Babylon.

China and India have increased their culture, but we remain steady. Amercia and the Iroquois have increased their culture slightly, but we are also holding steady, and have now surprassed the Iroquois! Greece is also gaining, but we are making stronger gains in our culture rating. With the addition of a new wonder (Our capital has almost no ancient improvements... which could have helped) our capital will expand its' borders in 8 turns.

Our previous spread was an even 2:2:4:2:2. It's now 3:2:4:1:2. We are making great strides culturally!

Aye, we are making great strides. Too bad that I have nearly nothing to do with these figures as of now. After the war though... watch out for me!

Thank you, CT! :love:

Cultural Flip Assessment
Red:
-
Orange:
Lahore
Fukushima
Yellow:
-
Green:
-
Blue: