Term 5- Culture Ministry: I Don't Need No Stinkin' Catchphrase!

naervod

My current user title
Culture Leader: naervod
Culture Deputy: Dave Shack

Goals, announcements, stats to come in a few minutes.

Goals
  • Set up a culture attack plan to get other civilzation's border cities to flip to us
  • Increase culture of our border cities to protect against culture flips
  • Build cultural improvements and wonders in inner cities to give us backup victory condition
  • Build cultural improvements that will also help us achieve our goal of space race victory (Library, University, etc.)

Announcements
  • Culture Chat Rep needed in case Dave or I can't make chats (I will only make weekend chats, maybe weekdays if I am lucky).

reserved

Welcome to Culture, leader Naervod!

I seriously hope that you will be able to show us we were wrong in discuting about the dissolution of culture department.

But for the time being, know that Cælian produces almost only cultural improvements now, and shall produce more of them in the turns to come.

My Lord Propaganda, uhh, Information, uhh Cultural Minister,

<grin>

We're approaching the mid-point of this term, and will be examining the actions of the first part of this term, and planning the remainder. As part of this, I would like for you to briefly analyze the cultural strengths of our border towns.

I would also like to put together a brief summary of the first part of this term and see if we can get that posted on the front page of CFC. Would you be willing to put that summary together?

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

I would be happy to analyze the culture on our border towns, I will try to have it done tonight, and for sure done tomorrow. As for the mid-term report, I can have that done by Thursday at the latest.

I might have to push dates back one day, but I will try and do as much as possible now.

Top Bottom