06-South Doughnut Coast		Octavian X
07-Hafen Land			Amirsan
08-Montis Abeo Gramen		Goonie
09-"Sugar & Spice"		Grandmaster
OFFICES
Budget Office
Cartographic Office of Fanatika
Fanatikan Grand Senate

I would like to call your attention to the Southwest Province as it currently has no governor. Tlaxcala, Civanatoria and Nocsfedera are all building catapults which General Falcon has deemed useless. Should there not be a governor soon it will fall to the domestic department to *fix* this province. I humbly suggest that Tlaxcala can be switched over to a knight while the other two cities mentioned above can switch over to building barracks. I would also note that Tlaxcala and Nocsfedera are needlessly stagnant. A reallocation of the laborers would allow both cities to grow again.

Hello Fionn,

As I did 2 terms back, I again want to make myself available for mayor of the city of Bremershaven.

Greetings from Shabbaman

Congratulations Fionn, for winning the Domestic Leader's position in the Elections.

Mr. Domestic Leader, please review this "PLAN A" and the posts following it. We need you to tell us what exactly you can do to help move this plan forward. We are in an interim phase, with several Governor position unfilled, so the Domestic Dept. may have to step in to list build queues. Are you in favor of this plan or a modification of it and what can you do to help move it forward?

I think you would make a great chat rep Oct, however, that is up to Fionn. I will vouch for you however.

Fionn- If there is any part of the Domestic Department I can help out with, please let me know.

take south doughnut coast, Sugar & Spice and North provinces and write their queues and pm them to me

A city under your jurisdiction has recived the following CFW:

Red:
Kagoshima (NFML-Y[8])

Explanation: Kagoshima has recived a high risk warning but will be changed to medium risk within eight (8) turns.

Please include another cultural improvement within Kagoshima after the Library completes within 8 turns (a university, if possible).

Thanks,
Plexus; your friendly Cultural Minister

Fionn
Great job thus far on the thread. I like what I'm seeing.

I'd like you to set some quantifiable goals for this term and post them in the opening post so that we can evaluate our progress as the term progresses.

For example... How many cities should we have? What government should we be? How much money should we have? or be making? What tax/sci/lux rates should we have?

An Informational Poll has been started HERE. This poll deals with "PLAN A" concerning Military production. Please vote. This poll will remain open for approximately 24 hours. Governors are encouraged to voice their opinions.

Zorgonzolia, Huntington, Trader's Inn and Grandmastoria are all bordering the Indian Civilization. The only city of these that has some culture is Huntington (24 culture and 3 cpt). In addition none of these cities has a Courthouse and all of them are loosing all but 1 shield to corruption, exept Zorgonzola who has managed to keep 2 shields.

I am requesting that a library and/or a courthouse is rushed in these cities as soon as possible.

Cheetah, Governor of Rhineland

Due to the acquasistion of Ivory, there are some micromanagement that can be done. I'm suggesting the following:

Eklektochtitlan - Place the entertainer on the hill. It's no longer needed, and will increase production.

Kagoshima - A worked wheat tile can be moved to one of the forests. It slows growth just a bit, but it gains a shield. It could be done in 3 turns, though. (after the pike is finished)

Nara - Move the tile SW of the cattle onto the road SE of the city. No shields are lost, but it does gain 1 commerce.

Zargonzolia - Move the worked tile from the irragated floodplains to the plains 1 NW of that Pike. It gains 1 shield.

Bremershaven - A worked grassland tile (West of the city) can be moved to the north forest, but slows growth. (optional - can be done in 4 turns after the granary is complete)

Yokohama - The worked tile 2 to the SW of the city can be placed on the forest, but at the cost of growth. At 50% corruption, and there's only 1 hill (the rest tundra), it's all the production it can get for now.

Strider's Haven - The roaded tile 1 SE can be moved to the mined plains 1 to the south for another shield, but reduced growth.

Kells - Put the worked tile 1S of the city onto a forest tile. It grows in one turn, so it can reclaim the irragated grasslands.

The Burrow - Place the worked tile on the irragated tile onto the forest. It's at size 6 with no aquaduct. Also, that irragated tile can be mined instead. (It's a bonus grassland tile).

Strumandrang - Place one of the worked floodplains onto the irragated plains. It's at size 6 with no acquaduct, plus, it will gain 1 shield.

Bizen - Move a worked roaded tile onto a roadless bonus grassland. It gains a shield, but loses gold. A 2nd one can do the same, but I wouldn't recommend it until we get it roaded.

Tarkingrad - If the city wants to build a pike, then atleast put the worked tile onto the forest. :)

Pensacola - When it grows (in 3 turns), place a worked tile on the forest.

Civantoria - After the grassland tile is mined and roaded, place a plains tile onto the mined/roaded grassland

Trader's Inn - The worked mountain tile is not needed, and can be turned into an entertainer for an eventual WLTKD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom