Term 5 - Election for President

Who shall lead Fanatica during the next term?

• donsig

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Furiey

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please vote donsig, Furiey, or Abstain. This poll will be open for 72 hours.

Yours,
The Election Office

ohhh, this is a toughie...

Do we want someone new?
Do we want someone just so we can PI them again? :p

I voted for Furiey. She has done a great job as FA leader these past two terms and I know she'd make a great president. She started out modeling her instructions after mine, now I'll be modeling my instructions after hers (her instructions are incredibly detailed and very well thought out). As an added bonus, Furiey is relatively new to this game.

Vote Furiey. :D

With me in the military, us girls will lead us to victory! Maybe we should use Joan of Arc as our emblem. :)

Originally posted by Chieftess
ohhh, this is a toughie...

Do we want someone new?
Do we want someone just so we can PI them again? :p

Or do we want someone who will get people involved in this game again?

Wake up people - we're having TWO - count 'em - TWO contested elections! You call this a democracy game?!?

Vote for someone with experience! Someone not afraid to follow the posted instructions of our leaders. Someone not afraid to make decisions when our leaders don't post instructions. And don't take pity on Furiey if she loses - there are plenty of job openings! :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Donsig in action, but I have seen what Furiey can accomplish and she is perfect for the job. My vote goes to Furiey.

I on the other hand have knowledge of donsig "in action" as President of Fanatica, and it wasnt pretty.

Besides that, I think some debate questions would fit in nicely here. Anyone want to set them up?

I do hope Furiey would consider appointing me to an office ;).

Originally posted by Black_Hole9
dont worry civgeneral, he will probably start begging people

I do hope so since I realy want to get my old DG2 name back :).

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Out of curiousity, how do you plan on doing that?

As the vote is currently 15-3 in favor of my opponent I see no point in satisfying your curiosity.

Originally posted by donsig
As the vote is currently 15-3 in favor of my opponent I see no point in satisfying your curiosity.
You could try to bring people in whether you are elected or not, you know.

Originally posted by Bootstoots
You could try to bring people in whether you are elected or not, you know.

I know that, but perhaps they are not missing much by staying away. :( And unfortunately, there is a lot less I can do as a citizen to encourage paticipation than I could do as president.

Originally posted by Sarevok
good luck CG. You will need it all.

Just out of curiousity. Are you saying that I have no hope of me bringing myself back to my DG2 CivGeneral? :confused:

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Just out of curiousity. Are you saying that I have no hope of me bringing myself back to my DG2 CivGeneral? :confused:

Believe me, it takes a long time to return to a former state of glory and power. And with how you have handled offices this DG, that is not helping your cause. Id say you should re-think how you operate and raise your standards. The "cobra's hood" may convince the new players, but not me.

Originally posted by Sarevok
Believe me, it takes a long time to return to a former state of glory and power. And with how you have handled offices this DG, that is not helping your cause. Id say you should re-think how you operate and raise your standards. The "cobra's hood" may convince the new players, but not me.

Listen Sarevok, I will handle my offices in this DG a whole lot differently in Term 5. I will get back to my state of glory. And WTF do you mean "Should rethink how I operate and raise my standards. (*CivGeneral pops in another mood control pill)

Top Bottom