Term 5: Elections for Ambassador to Apolyton

Who shall represent our nation to our allies, the Apolytonians?

• Donovan Zoi

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Emp. Napolean

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said in the other election thread. We need new people in goverment and I am ready to help the nation and bring new ideas.

Erm.. DZ is already President, and although he can also be an ambassador, I would much rather have Emp.Napoleon as ambassador. Besides, I do think he can do a good job. :)

It doesn't matter to me, Wizard. As President, I hope to maintain a strong relationship with Apolyton regardless.

I think Emp. Napolean would be a fine Ambassador, but I still plan to be quite active there.

Emperor Napoleon! Crusading for Newbies EVERYWHERE!

I'm still endorsing Donovan Zoi here. I want Emp.Napoleon to get a spot in the government this term, but we have learned from Octavian X and Goonie that we need someone we are all very comfortable with speaking to Apolyton.

This position requires too much diplomatic finesse and too specific a personality to allow someone new to take the reigns.

The best way to learn is to read all foreign ministry and ambassador office posts when there are new ones. You can learn from the mistakes etc.

Although I originally did vote for Emperor Napoleon... I now see the logic is sending a very experienced person in to do the job. Sorry Emp, but im switching my loyalties to DZ:goodjob:

Top Bottom