Term 5 Elections President and Leader Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant heat.

For domestic leader/deputy

1) Do you regularly attend chat turns? If no, will you do so when elected? If not, why?

Yes, if i have the time.

2) What are your qualifications for the position?

Concerned Citizen

3) What are your overall goals for Phoenatica? How will you use your position to further those goals?

a.Decrease or eliminate any problems that arise
b.Use everything in my arsenal to build, yes you guessed right, a spaceship
c.Promote happiness and culture by building improvements.

4) Which parts of the Democracy forum do you read? All of it? Cabinet threads? Citizen groups?

a.I read most polls, but i dont vote because im not sure....
b.I read cabinet threads, but im not sure if i can reply, hence the rules.
c.Yes, i do read citizen groups because it could give me benifits if i d.can establish communications from my group (the NAFN) to theirs.

5) Do you vote in the polls? If not, why?

No, i dont vote because i really dont see the point, usually.

6) If elected to a cabinet position will you vote in the Cabinet Polls? If not, why?

Well, yeah :)

7) If you are the highest Chain of Command link present at the appointed turn chat hour are you willing to take responsibility for running the game during that session?

Not really....

8) Do you feel that the primary role of a cabinet member is to operate within the boundaries of the constitution? Or do you feel that the constitution is a document open to your interpretation?

Well, I would say it depends on the situation. If its pretty darn serious, then at least do the best you can to slightly bend the constitution, so nothing seriously bad happens. If its not so serious, forget about bending the rules and follow them.

9) Previous terms have seen the unexpected retirement (or attempted retirement) of several elected officials. Do you see any reason why you could not serve your full term in office if elected?

Yes, because some people are just frustrated, or the dont have the time. But i think i dont have those problems ;)

10) What method of victory do you advocate for Phoenatica?

Decrease the number of problems, or if possible exterminate 'em
Can't forget, build improvements to promote culture, happiness and to build spaceship parts!

11) Briefly describe how your election would advance that victory condition.

There wouldnt be a dent on Phoenatica.

Question for the Presidential Candidates: In all likeliness, a new game will be started during term five. Being at the top of the Chain of Command, what would you name our capital city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom