Term 5: Minister of Offense (Defense)

Bowsling

Deity
Minister: Bowsling
Deputy: Vacant

State of The Army: A lot of troops, I'll have to look at the save. The evil Foromach have been crushed by our armies, while Byzantium is on the road to ruin. :hammer:

Glad to have you taking over the reigns! :clap:

I've kinda reverted back to lurker mode, towards the end of last term I had issues finding the time and motivation to truly give the demogame's military department the attention it deserved. :sad:

Lately Bowsling, we've been producing Riflemen to replace all the older units, and still try to beat the Byz back.

We have gained Saltpetre with the capture of Cesarea, just need the culture from the rushed Temple to cause the cities borders expand so we can use it. We will soon be able to build Cavalry.

We have just researched Replaceable Parts and have a source of rubber in our lands so will be able to build Infantry as soon as it is connected.

I'm back, folks. It has been a crazy week and a half for me, sorry I was absent. Here are some posts that detail things, copy and pasted to limit my typing needed, since I have a sore arm:

My hospital post:
Hi guys. You are correct that I am having Internet issues, but the reason is that I am in the hospital. Tuesday morning, I went to the hospital for a suspected heart attack.
Fortunately it was not, but as I have cardiomyopathy, they kept me for testing. I was scheduled to have an internal defibrilator inserted today, but that was rescheduled for Monday. Going to be a long weekend in the hospital. Anyway, please pick up the most recent save and skip me. I will be back as soon as possible. Life's little adventures, eh? Anyway, another procedure that wasn't postponed, a cardiac catheterization, revealed no blockages and my heart is a little stronger than suspected, so I may be around for some time yet. Don't worry about me, I have a strong team of doctors and excellent nurses to keep me going. See you soon!

The return:
I'm back, everything went well, though my chest feels like I got kicked by a mule. I had lots of support from my family and home care nurses (love my ladies!) All went well, and I am on the road to recovery, will be rarin' to go before long. Thanks for your support and kind words, it's kind of nice to have friends all over the world wishing you well. By the way, welcome aboard ThinkTank. Your contributions will certainly make this SG even better than it already is.

P.S. The food was actually pretty good.

So I was just a wee bit preoccupied. I would have posted here Saturday, but I was too pooped, the hospital experience wears you down fast. I'm off to rest, I'll keep you updated.

Same here, TO. Welcome back.

Top Bottom