Term 5- Ministry of Science

Emp.Napoleon

SUPER EMP!
Welcome to the Ministry of Science! Not that much going on here. If anyone has any questions please ask to keep me occupied. Also, if anyone knows what techs we have and what techs we are getting from other nations please post it.

Minister of Science: Emp.Napoleon
Deputy:none

Term 4

Since NeoDemocrat is out with a cold, I think you should endorse me as deputy ;)

Could you post a couple of screenshots of the current age's Technology Tree and if we are close to switching ages the next one? When coming here to discuss our science developments it is always nice to have a reference.

If you could show our current status on technology and anything we know about our neighbor's advancements that would be helpful too.

Deshelber, I will try to get soe of the screenshots but it may not be absolutly up to date. I know that this is a stupid question but how would i attach a screenshot to my first post?

You can't afaik. :(

You will have to make a new post and attach it there.
Maybe make a link to the post in the the first post.

Ok this is what I was able to dig up from Term 4.
Red is what we currently have, cyan is what we and Poly are currently researching.

Attachments

• sci.jpg
    sci.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 103
Add to that that CGN have gunpowder now afaik, we have chivalry and are working on theology, and poly have invention.

I will make a new graph later today. So if APO have invention shouldn't we be getting it with our gpt for techs treaty with them?

Depends if GWT and /or GCA has it, if they don't, we won't propably get it because it would be easier for them to research it. :undecide:

Ok this is what I have.
Left of Red line: What we have
Pink: What we are reserching
Blue: What APO has
Green: What CGN has

Attachments

• what we have.jpg
    what we have.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 109
I think we should go for education, afterwards. We should let the others research the bottom half. I'm sure we could trade for them, and we don't need them right away.

Since it is looking like we are going to war with GWT soon I think that we should get to military tradition as soon as possible since Calvary is a really good unit and, I am sure, turn the tide of a war.
So if we can get a three way trade between CGN APO and us we could have a short little war with GWT and get it done fast. As for us reaserching the upper part of the tree I love that idea. If we can trade those techs for the techs leading up to calvary we will be set.
As of right now we can not do any reaserch. All of our money is going to this APO tech trade plan. If we could build more libraries and put more money into our own reaserch it will save a lot of time and money.

I think we should get to Astronomy, so we can start do something. Or do we need to go all the way to navigation for that?

We could also go for Banking or PP... dunno. What are CGN and Poly researching?

We need Banking after Education. Think about the money and it helps lead up to Democracy. That way we can become economically sound.

I don't know Ankka.
I have this plan I made up this morning. How about we research: theology, education, and astronamy. If we can get APO and CGN to work together to military tradition and we trade them theology, education, and astronamy for their techs. This way we get Calvary and they get close to Democracy.

Now my one fear about this is that I don't know if we can exacoly research anything at a pratical turn rate. I know that we are really close to building some markets so maybe that money can go to research? What do you guys think?

Top Bottom