Term 5 Nomination: Aimag containing Coppertown

grant2004

Citizen
Position: Governor of Coppertown

This is the nomination thread for the office of Governor of Coppertown.

The Governor of Coppertown is responsible for managing Coppertown and the surrounding region.

To nominate a citizen for Governor of Coppertown, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM me, Grant2004. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 1900 GMT on June 26th.

The aimag of coppertown consist of which cities?

I'll self nominate.

Coppertown
Rheims
Marseille
Pisae

At the moment

I would like to run for Aimag once more but I'm not sure if I can, constitution wise.

Yes I do believe you've allready served two terms and thus are term limited by the constitution Hyronymus.

Nominations are now closed the only candidate and therefore winner is ordinaryguy

I would like to extend an invitation to Hyronymus to be my deputy. Your experience and advice is much appreciated.

I would like to extend an invitation to Hyronymus to be my deputy. Your experience and advice is much appreciated.
That's very kind of you, ordinaryguy and I accept your invitation. Send me a PM whenever you want advise. And I'll read your TC instructions too of course ;).

Top Bottom