Term 5 Nominations & Election Results

Duke of Marlbrough

The Quiet Moderator
Retired Moderator
Sorry, I forgot to get these started earlier.

Please nominate for the possitions listed below. Think about who has contributed over the last few weeks, and would be good at doing each task.

If you are nominated, please respond Accept or Decline. You can stand for 2 positions, and need to be in the current Government to stand for President.

Nominations open until July 5th.

Accept - A
Decline - D
Undecided - U

President

funxus - A

Domestic Advisor

TheViking - A

Foreign Minister

Octavian X - A

Jayne - U

Military Advisor

RedBull - A

archer_007 - U

Science Advisor

TimTheEnchanter - A

What the heck. I'll give it another go around.

I'll nominate Viking for domestic advisor again (you scratch my back... ;) )

and Archer_007 for Military advisor. He's been poking around occasionally.

I accept the nomination for domestic advisor. However, if I get elected I will need a deputy (there's none now) because I will be away from my computer for at least a week late this month.

Even though I'm new to the Demo game here, I'd like to nominate myself for Military Advisor. I think I have some interesting ideas to play out in conjunction with our three other advisory spots to deal with our current war on two fronts, while allowing our quest to pull ahead in the science race to come to fruition.

EDIT: Hopefully you'll accept my nomination even though it was posted at 1 AM on the 6th! I took a day to think about whether or not I had the time to devote to the spot, and I've come to realize that there's no way I couldn't! :D

Welcome to the Commonwealth! I'll second the nomination. I'm sure DoM will make an exception. :)

Also, barring a sudden reappearance and acceptance from Jayne, I'll run for FA just to fill out the election roster. I've been lurking around long enough to know what's going on. ;)

Since this is the first election I'll be part of, I assume it's going up as a poll, right?

Thanks DoM for my nomination - I've been away for a few days so I've not been around. It's nice to see some new blood, and old faces return.

I'm happy to let Oct X borrow my extravagent office in the Ministry of Foreign affairs! ;) If needed, I'm happy to relocate to the Deputy Foreign minister desk in the broom cupboard!! :lol:

Just a few doughnuts, and the office will be perfect. :)

Seriously, though, if you want the FA spot, you can have it. I'd rather you have it, since you're more active than me here.

I'm quite busy at the moment so you can have the post - unless you prefer us to jointly share the post.

As for doughnuts - raspberry jam ok? ;)

Aww, Dang it I missed the Nominations :(

Edit: Ive just sent my application to the Science Leader of my interest to be a Science Deputy.

Top Bottom