Term 5 - Nominations for Province 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This thread is for the nominations for the Province 12.

If you are nominated, please Accept or Decline the nomination. Until that is done all nominess with be considered Uncomfirmed. Any Unconfirmed nominations will be considered as Declining the nomination at election time.

This post will be updated at the end of each day with the current nominations.

Accepted

WarriorZeus

Declined

Undecided

Quizpeachablari
CultureFreak18

I nominate Quizpeachablari and CultureFreak18

I would like to nominate myself..............im new to the democracy game but i would like to get involved, i think this province would be a good start with lots of potential, but being small i can ease myself into the game and get to know everyone...........

so in summary, i would like to nominate myself (and if its possible accept the nomination)

haha! I guess everyone wants a skiing province. :D (that looks like the main island of Hawai'i)...

I'd think it would be great fun to run this province. Low population, beautiful mountains, little work and you get to make up your own name for it :D!

I'm so tempted by this as well! But the commute to Delphi would be hellish and I'd miss my dacha in Elephantine's Uranium Forest....

A very pretty province though :)

I accept the Nomination, I can serve all the boiled crabs I want there! The asphinxian people have a good eye and mind, I'll do well. Plus I wont keep bothering others about boiled crabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom