Term 5 Nominations - Governor of Toot Uncommon

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Nominations for the Governor of Toot Uncommon

Duties of the Governor of Toot Uncommon
  • Control Workers and Garrison units
  • Determine build order of improvements
  • All powers of the Governor's Council

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

I will nominate myself for this postion. I accept my nomination. I am very new to the Democracy game, but it seems their are no other canidates.

I will nominate myself as well. I am also quite new at the Demogame, but I would definitely like to become more involved in it.

global unless you especially want toot uncommon you could try running for one of our vacant positions?

AH! That is a good idea! Thanks, lemme check if there are still some left. It was kinda late when I was surfing last night...

I checked, and the only position left open is the minister of the interior. As much as I would like to participate as a public official, I think someone better than my playing calibre should attempt to fill that role.

Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Top Bottom