Term 5 Nominations - Secretary of War

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Nominations for the Office of Secretary of War

Duties of the Secretary of War:
  • Control military land units
  • Control air units
  • All powers assigned to the Triumverate

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

I nominate Karakorum, for his agressiveness in war.

Edit: I'm not sure why I said karakorum, I meant Rihiter. (Maybe I said it because Rihiter was the one who proposed the plan that captures karakorum, who know?)

Thank You GeorgeOP. I'm honored that though I am a new demogame player there is someone who thinks that I am the right person for this responsible office. I agree with my nomination.

I nominate Pajka for SoW.

Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

BCLG100 said:
i nominate oldbus :)

Many thanks for the nom, but as you will have noticed, things are rather busy round here. I don't have time for an elected post, but hope to help with the Information Department and maps and stuff as before.

Oldbus...I hope the new SoW would consider keeping you on as cartographer. Your maps were way better than mine. You have a job if you want it if I ever run for SoW again.

I was absent for a few days so I'm currently tracking down what have happend.

So if nobody else have been nominated to the ofice of the SoW ( and then agreed ), that means that I am the new SoW? Or there will be some kind of pole or something?

Rihiter said:
I was absent for a few days so I'm currently tracking down what have happend.

So if nobody else have been nominated to the ofice of the SoW ( and then agreed ), that means that I am the new SoW? Or there will be some kind of pole or something?

As the lone accepted candidate for the office, you were elected to the position of Secretary of War.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Dear Oldbus, I would gladly see You as a cartographer. I think that You have done great job during the last term, and I'm looking forward to our co-operation during this term.

Rihiter, SoW.

Top Bottom