Term 5 - Office of the President: Elevation

Donovan Zoi

The Return
President: Donovan Zoi
Vice-President: Gingerbread Man

<><><><><><><><>

Good People of Fanatikou,

I am honored to be standing before you as your President during this most crucial time in our history. Over the next 25 turns, I plan to use all at our disposal to elevate our status on the world stage, so that we can emerge from the needful practices of old. The time has come for us to stand on our own, and to ready ourselves to deal with other nations from a position of equality and eventually, strength.

This statement of purpose is by no means a refutation of our alliance with Apolyton; we will need this friendship in order to make all the necessary gains that will take place in the coming term. However, it is imperative that we gain parity with our ally so that we can make this alliance work on our terms, rather than having to bow at our good neighbor's every beck and call.

The wheels for this elevation have already been set in motion, starting with the Markets due to complete in two of our major cities, as well as the building of a second Palace to ensure the viabilty of our future holdings in the southeast. As your President, I plan to carefully consider each detail, and welcome any input from the citizenry that would help Fanatikou reach its full potential.

People of Fanatikou, this is your nation and this is our time. A time for others to take notice. A time to claim the last of our open land. A time for elevation of our status and our way of life.

Lets begin, shall we? This thread is open for comments or questions.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
President of Fanatikou

Dear Mr. President,
First of all let me wish you the best of luck in your presadency. I would like to request a list of what city improvents each city has and what the science rate is for each city. This is all for my ministry. Thank you.
Minister of Science, Emp. Napoleon

Emp. Napoleon, shouldn't your request be directed to the Ministry of Defense?

DZ, I truly hope there will be more important mandates than this one, I would not consider this as our Rennaisance age but as emerging from the Middle Ages. I would rather call it building the pillars of our nation

As a political speech, nice work, way better than Dubya's

Top Bottom