Term 5 - Presidential Office: Painting it Pink!

Governor donsig

Work on the Harbours and Temple has progressed at a faster rate than expected, simply because some of the forest has been felled and on the tundra replaced with mines as part of the ongoing improvements throughout our land. Your posted queue for Amphi included a worker after the temple was completed, the workers Berlingueria and Sandy were queued as your queues had expired, and you appeared to be building workers in your province. As these workers were not complete by the end of the session, if this is not what you wish to build in these cities, you may change them to what you do want without loss of production. I hope that this answer is to your satisfaction, I certainly had no intention of overriding your queues. Do you still feel you wish to postpone the session today to investigate this further?

I have been irrigating around Norwich as you wished (obviously I can't on tundra), but if there are specific ways you wish Norwich to be improved I will try to do so within the instructions given by Finance and Labour.

My Dear President,

Thank you for the response. Your replay does indeed make sense and I formally withdraw my request to postpone game play. I do have two requests:

1) If there is to be more forest cutting or similar events that will speed up production in Norwich please let me know so that I can submit build queues of the proper length.

2) Please give me some direction as to whether or not more workers are needed. Remember, we in Norwich want to contribute to the greatness of our nation any way we can. If workers are needed we will recruit them. If settlers are needed we will recuit them. If soldiers are needed we will draft them, etc.

Thank you,
donsig
Governor of Norwich

Thank you governor donsig.

There is still forested tundra in Norwich and we are running out of things for the workers to do. I sure that if you set your build queue and request that the forest is felled to hurry a particular item then we will be able to oblige.

Code:
Report from the Department of Defense:

[i]-- Sent from the first Air Division in New Swazi --[/i]

President Furiey! Aztec troops have been seen massing their forces for an 
attack to try and take our chokepoint! Their are reports that they have 
landed by Needles, and another galleon is on the way to the southern island. 
The Persians also have 2 galleys and 2 ironclads headed south between the 
western island and the mainland. The world's political climate is disinigrating 
fast! The world is about to go to war!! I urge the nation to build more 
airports, infantry, and tanks, while shipping and airlifting bombers and 
artillery. We *MUST* get to Modern Armor! Our tank output must double, if 
not quadruple!

--Department of Defense

Should we continue producing workers in Norwich Province?

Thank you for your attention,
donsig
Governor of Norwich

Thank you for asking this question governor donsig

Your production of workers has enabled us to rapidly develop our lands, so much so that there is now very little for our workers to do! Rather than contribute to a growing unemployment problem, I think it would be preferable if you didn't continue producing workers. I will be asking the Minister of Finance and Labour to confirm this view as there are other provinces that are still producing Workers.

Furiey

Based on the title of the May 30 chat, we were expected to win. Did we?

We already won. :)

Top Bottom