Term 5- Province 5, The Reconstruction of Egyptia

Fier Canadien

Citizen
After four terms of waiting, Egyptia is finaly ours! Let us be better than Cleopatra

The government of Cælian

Governor: Fier Canadien
Deputy Governor: Bacon King(Science Leader)
Chat Rep.: Deshelbr(Governor of Quirinal]

After a tumultuous election, i have been proclaimed Governor of Cælian by cascade, after the declining of deshelbr towards Quirnial and that of Bacon King to Science, here I am!

As newly elected governor, I wish to pose some important actions for this province troubled by eons of dictatorship from Cleopatra. The first one is to name this new province(done). A thread shall be posted as soon as possible in the Citizen thread. The second one is to find mayors for each of my cities, with the responsabilities described below.

But the most important action for me is to define the borders of my province along with Noldodan, Governor of Mighty Aventine.

This, is my province, without exact borders, as it has none right now, :

There are eight cities in this province right now. Each of them can be lead by a mayor, a mayor appointed by me. Here is the list of those cities:

Alexandria Empty
Asyut Empty
Byblos Empty
Giza Empty
Heliopolis conehead234
Hieraconpolis Sparticus
Memphis Empty
Nirvana Empty
River Crossing Sir John
Thebes Ravensfire
Walnut Creek Empty

The "responsabilities" of a mayor in the province "Five" are the following:
  • post queues in the provincial thread
  • manage happiness in their city
  • make demands for the safety of their citizens to the governor, who shall contact the leader in question
  • optimise laborer placement
However, the Governor (me) has a veto power over those activities. I shall not use it unless plainly absurd action is demanded. I will also request the building of some structures in cities and those shall be built in priority. The laborer positionning shall also be overlooked by me and changed at need or at the request of another mayor/governor. Bla, bla, bla, all the usual bureaucratics:)

The requests shall be posted in this post or PMed to the mayors in question.

The Province of Cælian
Build Queues

Alexandria:Cathedral (11), University, Bank
Asyut:Cathedral (11),Marketplace, Bank
Byblos:Harbor (4), Aqueduct, Marketplace, University
Heliopolis:Bank (2), Colosseum, Infantry
Hieraconpolis:Marketplace (6), Aqueduct, Cathedral, University
Giza:University (7), Bank, Factory
Memphis:Infantry (2), Infantry (or any other implement of war)
Nirvana:Marketplace (8), Aqueduct, Library, Cathedral
River crossing:Cathedral (3), Factory, Infantry (or any other implement of war)
Thebes:Factory (1), Hospital, Bank, University
Walnut Creek:Marketplace (39), Aqueduct, Library, Cathedral

Worker Actions
Mine the irrigated bonus grassland NorthWest of Memphis
Generally mine and railroad the non-improved desert
Laborer Moves
Asyut:place any growth on the three green circles.

Thebes:Take the red position laborers to the green circles untill the Hospital is completed. Then take them back to the red placement. Place any further growth on the Green spots.

What is the name of this province?

You should name this province after a Roman hill according to our naming convention. I'd suggest Palatine, but that's just me. :D

Palatine is the name I was hoping for due to its proximity to the FP.

Fier,

After this upcoming turn chat, I would like to assuming the role of Mayor of Thebes.

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire

So who exactly is Fier's deputy?

Would it be me, because I had the most votes in the election out of the non winning candidates?

Or would he not have a deputy?

There are two additionnal Mayors positions now opening in Cælian! The cities of Memphis and River Crossing are now under Cælian controll and I strongly invite newcomers to apply.

We have also many other towns opened. In fact, all are empty save for the former capitol, Thebes.

I am interested in the position of Mayor. I am new to this Forum, but I am an experienced Civilizationist. Let me know if I can assist.

My Lord Governor,

Congratulations on the fine name you've given Cælian! More and more I see Egyptian citizens recognize our superior culture, and become naturalized citizens of Fanatica! If only they had just joined us willingly, and spared the lives of the former Egyptian Army soldiers. My heart aches at the memory of what the foul leaders of Egypt did to these citizens.

Thebes is a vibrant city, with a Temple, Barracks and Aquaduct built. The library of Thebes should be reopening shortly with much fanfare!

For the next chat, I would recommend the following queue:

Current: Library (1 turn)
Queue 1: Granary (5 turns)
Queue 2: Worker (1 turn)
Queue 3: Worker (1 turn)
Queue 4: Cathedral (14 turns)

Thebes is a productive city, with lots of excellent land for farming. I plan to produce at least one, and usually two workers per chat to assist in improving fair Fanatica and in growing other cities.

My thanks!
-- Ravensfire, Mayor of Thebes

If you can hold 2 mayor positions at a time (i'm already mayor of coneland). I'll take the city of Heliopolis to be mayor of.

Originally posted by conehead234
If you can hold 2 mayor positions at a time (i'm already mayor of coneland). I'll take the city of Heliopolis to be mayor of.

Hey, i'm Mayor, Deputy Governor and Governor, so if there's a proble, I don't see it.

By the way, you're appointed.

As im slowly coming back to the dg I want to applie for the job of the mayor of river crossing. But please wait a little before I actyally start there.. I just have to get civ up and running first so that I can use the save..

Governor Fier Canadian:

I believe my talents would be best used at the frontier city of Hieraconpolis.

Respectfully, Sparticus

Top Bottom