Term 6 - Capitoline Province: Preparing for a Journey to the Stars

Falcon02

General
Term 5 Thread

Here's to a great second term in the Governor's chair... I should have Queues up by this afternoon/evening.

Governor Falcon02,

I noticed that if Neapolis stops working the mined cattle square, then Penguinadua can work it to get over 80 shields, which is the magic number for building spaceship parts.

Domestic request to Governors

1) To the Governor of Capitoline:
Place immediately the SETI-programm in front of Gorina's queue

2) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group A (Skunkworks, Bootia, New Jedina, Iron Hills, Go Home Xerxes and Persian Landing): Make a happyness-generating building As Soon As Possible.

3) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group B (Nar Shaddaa, Thebes, PDX III, Malvern Hills, Thebes and Noshuret): Put a happyness-generating building somewhere down the line of your buildqueues, if the city is still growing.

I'm sorry to say that despite my best intentions I fear I must resign. I apologize this comes so close to the elections, it was not my intent to run out right after I get in. But I find this is cutting too much into my time now.

:(

Whoa! What a surprise...

I just checked my PMs and realized that I am the new governor of Capitoline.:) This is the first thing I've actually been a part of in the demogame, so I'm not yet quite sure what to do. Can someone fill me in on what I do next?

Post in the next turnchat's instruction thread the queues for your cities, and the actions you want workers to do in your Province. :)

Ok, then. I'm busy right now, but I'll see to it that everything is taken care of.

Trumpeteer, I wish you good luck as the new Governor of Capitoline, don't let our citizens down.

Thank you, and my regrets that you had to resign. You've got more experience than me, and you would've made a better governor.

Governor Trumpeteer, I realize you're new to the position, but there are some of us (a lot of us in Gorina) that would like to see Gorina's production switched to the UN Wonder when Berlin claims the SETI Program. Can you please push for the switch to the UN as we feel that Wonder is a lot more suitable for Gorina than the Manhattan Project. We'd like to see the Manhattan Project go to Aureus in Aventine Province.

Cyc
Mayor of Gorina

As we have plenty of time before we finish researching Superconductors, I'd like to see Gorina produce a Mass Transit System now, to help reduce the chance of Pollution. It's currently set on a Courthouse, which it doesn't need. The Mass Transit System will only take 2 turns and will improve its production and growth abilities.

I would like to announce the addition of a new city to this province. The citizens of Istakhr revolted last turnchat and decided to join our glorious empire.

Top Bottom