Term 6 - Designated Players

Term 6, Day, date

This will be an on-line/offline session.
The Designated Player is: name

Start Date/Time: day, date @ time timzeone (GMT delta) GMT Time

Relevant Links:
Current Save
Previous Turnchat Thread

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread!
Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official.

Please put your office in the post title field.

I think according to our laws those who did not play last term go before those who did. I think Daveshack, Ice2k4 and I played last term. So we are the last three. Following what is said in the CoL the order should be:

George OP
(Daveshack)
Oldbus
Sigma
Civgeneral
(Daveshack)
ice2k4
Vind2

Since Daveshack was president i'm not sure the CoL rules apply to him. Either way I go last.

My play session was as a member of the DP Pool, so yes, the played last term rule applies.

Actually it would apply anyway, because the rule is on whether people actually played (or used up their turn in the cycle) or not.

Oldbus is finished, and my TC is posted and scheduled for Sunday night. We're in the process of deciding where to settle next, so if the decision isn't clear by then the TC may be postponed.

Nobody said:
The Term 6 Designated Players, in order of play sequence:
  • George OP
  • Daveshack
  • Oldbus
  • Sigma
  • ice2k4
  • Civgeneral
  • Vind2

According to this list, Ice is after Sigma

Ice played last term. Anyone who didn't play last term goes before anyone who played last term.

I PM'ed CivGeneral two days ago, immediately at the end of my TC. No response.
Our president seems to have gone MIA as well. His last activity shows as yesterday, but he hasn't posted here in over a week. If he doesn't show up soon I'm going to the Judiciary.

Sigma..last term judiciary..Said there is no enforcement of inactivity. We had to impeach the censor..For the tri, it would be an impeachment of all 3..however, SoW and president failed to post instructions. If necessary I would vote for my own impeachment as aTri-member due to this. We just need to remember who not to vote for in elections...

He has only posted in the off-topic part of the site since.

most of his post here were a bit "off topic" as well. What I find disturbing is that both Nobody and civgeneral ran for president and now dont seem to have the interest.

This situation has pretty much helped me make up my mind where I should run next term. ;)

*cough* maybe *cough* ( depends on if I might be moving)

I vote lets skip CG if he doesnt respond in 72 hours since the PM was sent. And move on to the next person.

Top Bottom