Term 6 - Domestic office - Citizens preparation for lift off.

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator
Domestic Leader: Rik Meleet
Domestic Deputy: Vacant, if you are interested, please post in this thread

-----

Welcome to the Term 6 Domestic Office. Please use this thread to address any concerns regarding the following:

1. The Science and Luxury sliders.
2. Spending(Budget Office).
3. Forwarding discussion on provincial borders.
4. Forwarding discussion on Settler placement.
5. Governance of non-provincial cities.
6. Overview of city production in relation to national goals.
7. Forwarding discussion on Wonder building.

-----

Term 5 - Domestic Office

Goals for this term.
  • Build the Spaceship parts
  • Adjust the slider to maximize research on Spaceship techs.
  • Build the UN to cancel the vote
  • Build the Space Flight

These are the duties assigned to the Domestic Leader:

Organize decisions about settler placement.
Organize decisions about wonder building.
Organize the science/tax/luxury rate.
Organize departmental and provincial budgets.
Governor of cities that do not have a provincial governor.
Call a Mobilization Council Vote to determine if the economy should be mobilized.
Organize mapping of Provincial Borders

And that is what your Domestic Leader will do.

Minister Rik,

I saw that you have included the UN in the build queue for Gorina. Please note that in this poll the citizens of Fanatica indicated the desire to build the UN in Aureus. Noldodan has indicated in his instructions for Aureus to queue up the UN.

Perhaps SETI in Gorina?

Either way, you may wish to discuss this with Governor Noldodan.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

Domestic request to Governors

1) To the Governor of Capitoline:
Place immediately the SETI-programm in front of Gorina's queue

2) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group A (Skunkworks, Bootia, New Jedina, Iron Hills, Go Home Xerxes and Persian Landing): Make a happyness-generating building As Soon As Possible.

3) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group B (Nar Shaddaa, Thebes, PDX III, Malvern Hills, Thebes and Noshuret): Put a happyness-generating building somewhere down the line of your buildqueues, if the city is still growing.

BTW, the Presidential Office is proud to present the new town of Spiceland to the Domestic office as a Domestic colony. ;)

EDIT: Also, please set Quirnial build queues for the upcoming chat as the Governorship will not be filled by then.

Leader Rik Meleet:

Since you are currently running Quirnial Province, here are the Mayor's recommendations for Sycorax.

1756 AD:

Build Queue

1) Bank
2) Research Lab
3) Police Station

Laborer Assignments
None.

To the Domestic Office:
Rampant war weariness has stricken Fanatica. Please find a good way to combat war weariness in our empire.

Leader Rik Meleet,

As you are still running Quirnial Province, here are my recommendations for Sycorax. Thank you for considering them.

1770 AD:

Build Queue

1) Bank
2) Research Lab
3) Police Station

Laborer Assignments
We need 3 Entertainers. Place remaining laborers per this picture:

I have posted this request in the Capitoline Province thread and in the latest poll by the President. I'm reposting here in case Governor Trumpteer neglects to make a post in the T/C Instruction thread or missed my post to him.

*As we have plenty of time before we finish researching Superconductors, I'd like to see Gorina produce a Mass Transit System now, to help reduce the chance of Pollution. It's currently set on a Courthouse, which it doesn't need. The Mass Transit System will only take 2 turns and will improve its production and growth abilities.*

I would appreciate your assistance on this matter. Thank you for your time.

Cyc
Mayor of Gorina

@ Cyc

It's a good idea and I always support good ideas.

I have heard other good ideas concerning Gorina. If we can steal or trade for techs such that Gorina can build Longevity or Cure for Cancer. I am willing to fit them in (if we have time). What better way to build up our society in the stars with no fear of cancer and double growth ?

We'd have to get Miniturization and Genetics to do that, but if our opponents manage to research those in enough time for us to build those wonders then the Cure for Cancer and Longevity would be a great idea for Gorina.

Top Bottom