Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nobody

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ice2k4 said:
CivGeneral, Nobody is pro-navy. You, however, have not anwsered the question.
I am pro-navy and feel that it should be esential to use for naval exploration around the globe as well as defenses for our coasts. In short, I am pro-Navy.

Still no reply to the co-presidency stuff???? I mihgt maybe still might maybe have a vote

This poll has closed, and the results are validated.

By a vote of 14-13, Nobody is officially elected President.

And just for the record, I am incredibly happy that this vote did not end in a tie. ;)

Lady’s and Gentleman the President of Licentia Mr Nobody! ,

First I would like to start off by thanking you the people. You gave me this mandate and it means a lot to me. Even those citizens, who voted against me, thank you for coming out and expressing your democratic right. Next I would like to thank civ general for a well run race, it was close run and you earned my respect for not being a push over easy victory.

I would now like to announce the first annual Presidential Inauguration Ball. This will be held in the RPG forum in about four days. At this ball I will unveil to the world our new Flag and our new Anthem. Which I have constructed to commerate our nations proud history and our great leaders. In the next few hours I will be opening two offices one will be the presidential palace and the other the unemployment office. As I have previously said I intend to get as many citizens as possible involved in the game this term and it will begin today.

There is more to be announced but I will leave that to a later date. I must go now because I have important work to begin. Thanks once again to my supporters.

- President Nobody

FreeTerminus said:
I wonder when I'm going to be accepted into the group...
Regardless, assuming I'm a citizen, the vote should be 14-13. If I'm not a citizen...:(

Several people have alluded to the answer to your question / complaint, but it doesn't look like any have fully answered it.

To avoid any potential for voting fraud, the moderators have chosen to defer access requests made during elections until after the election cycle has finished. This policy has been in effect since the middle of January, so it is nothing personal towards yourself. We don't generally get notified if the safety net catches any DL's, so we have no idea at the individual citizen level if this policy is working or not, but we have not seen any problems .

Please do stick around, the monthly moratorium on access should be lifted soon, and we need all the help we can get. :D

DaveShack said:
Several people have alluded to the answer to your question / complaint, but it doesn't look like any have fully answered it.

To avoid any potential for voting fraud, the moderators have chosen to defer access requests made during elections until after the election cycle has finished. This policy has been in effect since the middle of January, so it is nothing personal towards yourself. We don't generally get notified if the safety net catches any DL's, so we have no idea at the individual citizen level if this policy is working or not, but we have not seen any problems .

Please do stick around, the monthly moratorium on access should be lifted soon, and we need all the help we can get. :D

Hmm. I was informed by private message that I still have voting rights, since I become a citizen immediately upon registering in the thread. Its a shame we aren't a representative form of government - otherwise, I could complain about taxation without representation :p

Nobody is going to have to live up to high expectations, considering that if I had registered just a bit earlier this would be a tie poll. :)

Nobodym If you change the flag, I will have to kill you.

Congratulations Nobody, although I didn't cast my vote to you, I'm sure you will do a fine job. Let's see to it that everyone heads over to the Rebel Pub II for free drinks on me. Just order any drink and it will all be put on my tab (don't worry if your not registered.)

Congrats Nobody! Looking foward to seeing how your ideas work out this term. :)

FreeTerminus said:
Hmm. I was informed by private message that I still have voting rights, since I become a citizen immediately upon registering in the thread. Its a shame we aren't a representative form of government - otherwise, I could complain about taxation without representation :p

Nobody is going to have to live up to high expectations, considering that if I had registered just a bit earlier this would be a tie poll. :)
I agree with you, all citizens have the right to vote, unforunately the moderators control voting in polls...

Top Bottom