Term 6 - Elections for ambassador to Civ 3 Brazil

Who do you want to annoy and misinform C3B on Term 6?

• magnusmarcus

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Emp. Napoleon

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Abstain (we really need someone of this name in the team :D)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Ankka

Deity
Elections for Ambassador to Civ 3 Brazil. Choose your vote carefully. Voting ends on turn 125 and next term starts on 126.

Nominated people:

Emp. Napoleon
magnusmarcus

This is a hard choice. I would think that magnusmarcus would do an excellent job, but Emp has very good contacts inside the Brazilian nation allready, and I would hate to loose that.

COME ON PEOPLE VOTE FOR EMP!

I have good friendships in C3B already! I am able to get massive amounts of intellegance from them! I have a lot of experiance! VOTE EMP!

See my whole speech in the debate thread.

Oh my oh my... I don't know who to vote for. Please say something, magnusmarcus. What are your promises? Which of them will you dump if you get elected? ;)

MagnusMarcus gets my vote.
Emp has doen a great job and is still able to obtain so much info from C3B. But him not being the Ambassador doesn't stop that flow of info:

MM sometimes slips into heated discussions. Let's try that on C3B. It won't be a pretty term in CFC-C3B relations anyway.

My fellow Fanatics,
It would be a great honor to represent this fine nation. My opponent has done a fine job while he was/is ambassador. That is exactly the reason why he should not be ambassador this coming term. Make no mistake we will be going to war with c3b in this term. Why ruin Emps good name? (by the way we shouldn't tell c3b he's the president)

We could make it appear that a regime change has caused the war to be... that Emp and Akots and anyone else currently in office oppose the war. If it comes to the point where we want to sue for peace... either through magnificant gaines or terrible losses we could reinstate Emp for the peace negotiations. Heck we could make me the fall guy for the war and "kick" me out after everything is said and done.

So far we have seen that C3B has used deception to the upmost and that we just don't have the stomach for it. We need to get the stomach for it fast. We need to confuse and confound the enemy. I'm the man for the job. I can negotiate with the best of them. (Whether we want to deal with them or not).

Vote MagnusMarcus if you want the appearance of a rogue agent in control of the ambassadorship.

MM--when you are ambassador, you need to subtly get them thinking that we are worried about thier stack on the mountain and that we are not thinking about an invasion coming from the western ocean.

magnusmarcus said:
My fellow Fanatics,
It would be a great honor to represent this fine nation. My opponent has done a fine job while he was/is ambassador. That is exactly the reason why he should not be ambassador this coming term. Make no mistake we will be going to war with c3b in this term. Why ruin Emps good name? (by the way we shouldn't tell c3b he's the president)

We are going to tell them I am king, I don't care what most of them think since we wil be eleminating them soon :)

Wow, I'm finally leaving the office. After four terms and 125 turns of service I am finally kicked out :p. Thanks for the ride Fanatica, it surely was great. Keep the office good magnusmarcus. Good Luck!

EMP: why should we tell them who is our king and stuff? We shan't release any info not needed. And mostly nothing else, either.

Ankka said:
EMP: why should we tell them who is our king and stuff? We shan't release any info not needed. And mostly nothing else, either.

Well, I think that everyone should know the basics, so they know who to go too. However, things like CoMA and JotC don't need to be shared.

Well magnusmarcus, since you are gonna win, could you please give me your contact info (e mail, MSN/AIM/ICQ/whatever)

And by the way, if we do not tell them I am king, it will be hard for me too keep the info coming. They may not want to talk about those things to citizen EMP insted of Ambassador or King EMP.

From what you have said it sounded like you got it as a friend, not as an official rep from fanatica, why should it make such a big difference what your title is then?

Well, magnusmarcus got my vote.

Please, Mr. Ambassador: Give them the feeling we fear them and do not want a war. :)

Edit: And yes, give them no information that they do not need!

Cheetah said:
Well, magnusmarcus got my vote.

Please, Mr. Ambassador: Give them the feeling we fear them and do not want a war. :)

Edit: And yes, give them no information that they do not need!

If directed by the FA consul I will cower sufficiently

Pegster said:
From what you have said it sounded like you got it as a friend, not as an official rep from fanatica, why should it make such a big difference what your title is then?

Well, I can from Cat, but it now will be hard for me to cross checkthe info with other guys (I trust Cat, but I gotta prove the stuff to the rest of you ;) )

Cheetah said:
I'm sure magnusmarcus can help you cross-check the info, just make sure to have a good communication-line between you. ;)

I will, but I still don't see the meaning of keeping everything a secret :confused:

Is your name Geraldo?? We are planning on war with these guys correct? They are the enemy, trust NONE of them, and for godsakes dont give then any informantion about us at all. We are here to win not to make buddies.

Top Bottom