Term 6 - Equestrian Province: Not in My Back Yard!

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Governor: Donovan Zoi
Deputy: Please Apply

Greetings Fanaticans,

I am proud to be the first Governor of Equestrian Province, an honor only surpassed by my consecutive terms as our nation's first President. While I have been somewhat the prodigal son for a good part of this game, I find that I cannot stand on the sidelines during this very crucial point in our nation's history.

In the coming days, I will be actively engaged with the CoMA and CoIA in matters of provincial interest. And I pledge to do whatever I can to protect this great province from those that would conspire to destroy it. The people of Equestrian Province have toiled far too hard to see their backyard become a war zone.

Please feel free to address any concerns here, and I will try to get some answers to you once I settle into my office. If you are interested in forwarding the future of Equestrian Province by becoming my deputy, then please apply here.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to reintroduce myself to the game. I will try my best not to disappoint. :)

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Your Governor

Speaking of over-qualified.

Good luck Governor!

DZ, it would greatly help Rik (I am assuming) if you would post any laborer changes that will increase productivity and food in that region.

City Photos:

Attachments

• Equestria.JPG
    Equestria.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 288
  • Borodino.JPG
    Borodino.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Charnel.JPG
    Charnel.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 233
  • Cheetahpolis.JPG