Term 6- Esquiline Provence: The Juice is back!

I'm under the impression that our provence is going to have most of its cities rioting. I checked the other threads: The Foreign Affairs Dept. is doing all it can to make peace; The Domestic is looking at a 40% lux setting; the President is doing whatever he can. We need to take these into account when looking at entertainers. If we can, we should see if any entertainment/ happiness buildings can be built before the city(s) riot.

i will try to have queue by tonight and i just got elected governer of Quirnel so they also have roiting problems. I think that we should just try to hire entertaniers as nesseary to stop the roiting.

Here is my proposal for the queue. Can you post it with any changes that are needed

Nar Shaddaa- Tank*
Skunkworks - Mech infantry*
Palatine- Police Station destroyer
Klixus-Major- Battleship Bank Battleship
Aqualondë- Colosseum destroyer
Go Home Xerxes- Colosseum Hire 5 entratainers
Persian Landing- Factory
North Shore- bank
Babs Landing- Marketplace Hire 1 entertainer
Wandering Gnome Hills- Library Barracks
Coneland - Marketplace Hire 2 entertainers
Dinas Emrys- Granery Hire 1 entertainer

looks good.

Don't forget that the following cities need taxmen and scientist to be changed to entertainers :

Skunkworks
Palatine
Go Home Xerxes (also needs some laborers changed into entertainers)

And the following cities needs laborers to perfrom as entertainers:
Dinas Emrys (well spotted Conehead)
Coneland (well spotted Conehead)
Babs Landing (well spotted Conehead)

Hmm, that mayor list with VACANT in all capital letters, it seems familiar. Possibly originaly made by a certain ex-deputy governer under Rik, perhaps? ;)

Yup. I am "a four letter word for 'lacking zip' ".

Vander, it is your responsibility as governor to provide build queues. Please provide them for next chat.

Sorry. CPU problems. I am back.

Fried Hard Drive. I had to do a complete erase/ re-install of my os (OS X. Crazy that it happened. haven't figured it out yet...)

Anyway, I can get back to the governorship here.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
What can possible be wrong with a CPU ?

Well, I've got a dead 1 ghz Athlon sitting at my cube that you could dissect and find out if you'd like. Got it a month after it was released, damn thing was DOA. I got it from a local company, so after they confirmed it was dead, let me keep it.

-- Ravensfire

Well Conehead234, do you have a proposed build queue?

Oh nevermind. The games done. Congratulations to all those that helped to develop this provence. May DG4 give you many more fun times :). Now, what to do with the month or so until it starts?

Hmmm.... Europa Universalis II.....

All two of us, right? ;)

Top Bottom