1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 6 Nomination Index

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy II' started by naervod, Jan 24, 2003.

1. naervod

naervod My current user title

Can I get this stickied please?

Next update: Jan. 28th, 3:45 PST

Code:
    [B]Position	Accepted	Declined	Undecided[/B]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [B]Execitve[/B]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    President	Octavian X	Shaitan		FortyJ
    		Chieftess	eyrei		
    		Donsig		Cyc		
    				Eklektikos		
    Domestic	Donovan Zoi	donsig		FortyJ
    		FionnMcCumhallChieftess
    		Zarn		Cyc		
    Military		Falcon02	CivGeneral
    		Donovan Zoi			
    		Feodor Ardent
    FA		CivGeneral	Shaitan		Eklektikos
    		eyrei		Ehecatl Atzin	
    Science		gunning1			donsig
    		Strider
    Culture		Plexus		Naervod		
    				Padma
    Trade		Immortal	Chieftess
    		Strider			

[B]Judicial[/B]
    Chief Justice	Naervod		Shaitan		Eklektikos
    				Veera Anlai
    				donsig
    Public Defender			Shaitan		Veera Anlai
    				Cyc
    Judge Advocate	Immortal	donsig		Eklektikos
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Legislative[/B]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    North		Zarn				Eklektikos
    		Cyc
    Southwest			donsig		samizdat
    						SKILORD
    						Ehecatl Atzin
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Taliensin	SaaM
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rhineland	Goonie				samizdat
    		Cheetah
    S. Doughnut	Ehecatl Atzin	Octavian X	samizdat
    Hafenland			Grandmaster	samizdat
    						amirsan
    Sugar & Spice	Grandmaster			amirsan
    		Veera Anlai			Goonie
    MAG		Gingerbread Man		samizdat
    						amirsan
    						Goonie

2. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

nice chart

3. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Just ask in the "needed Stuff" thread and Shaitan or Eyrei will sticky it for you :).

4. Veera Anlai

Veera Anlai Southern Belle

Erm, Naervod, the chart is impossible to read o_o

5. naervod

What browser are you using Veera? I am using the latest version of netscape and I can read it fine with only two errors. (Names misplaced, easy to figure out who goes where.)
    Also, the update will not be for another 45 minutes.

6. naervod

I will be unable to update tonite. (Toomany PIs). I will update tomorrow around Noon PST.

7. GenMarshall

Naervod, I have declined my nomination for FA and decided to run for Military Leader, sorry for the quick jump. I am trying to run for an office that I have a greater chance of winning

8. naervod

So are we all CG... :) I will fix it next update. As of last night you were still running for FA so it wasn't recorded.

9. GenMarshall

Thanks, I was about to run unopposed in FA, but then Eyeri Accepted his so I had to drop out in favor on running against *shudder* Falcon02.

10. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

Master CivGeneral, Are you afraid of Eyeri that you would run against (padawan?) Falcon? You are afraid of him, too. So, what is your logic?

11. GenMarshall

Well its a long story that started when I first came to the DG back in DG1 Term5 election. Zarn, I get nervous and stressed out when I am running against a Big Name.

12. naervod

You have no idea CG. Lets see who I have run against. Note: I have never won a real election in Fanatika (Note: Culture Deputy and Item Manager do not count).
    I have gone up against (and lost to) donsig (Term3 J A), BCLG (I came close, Term 3 Trade), Veera Anlai (Term 4 CJ), and FionnMuCumhall (Term 5 Domestic). Now I have to see how well my experience in the Judiciary can hold up against FortyJ's big name-ness.

13. GenMarshall

@naervod: I can see the PI's are creating a headache for all of us. I can understand the late update ;).

BTW, you might want to update the sig, again :)

Vote CivGeneral for Military Leader