1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 6 Nomination: Judge Advocate

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy Game II' started by dutchfire, Jul 24, 2007.

1. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Position: Judge Advocate

This is the nomination thread for the office of Judge Advocate

The Judicial Branch will consist of the Chief Justice, Public Defender, and Judge Advocate.
    These three justices are tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations.
    The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair and timely manner.
    Any poll by the judiciary for which the primary subject is an individual or impacts upon an individual must be private.
    A lower form of law may specify judicial procedures and standards for the conduct of Judicial Reviews and Citizen Complaints. If the law does not define such procedures, then the responsibility for setting procedures is granted to the Judiciary.

To nominate a citizen for Judge Advocate, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM me, dutchfire. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 16.00 GMT on Juli 27th.

2. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Since I dont forsee any problems in my life in the future. I would like to self-nominate for this possition.

3. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

Great so we can have some real votes for this term :D

I self nominate for a second term.