1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 6 Nominations for Chief Justice

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by Furiey, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

The Chief Justice is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Public Defender and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Chief Justice shall have the additional responsibility to organize and conduct the affairs of the Judicial Branch.

Please submit nominations for the Chief Justice in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 December (that’s 7pm EST 27 December).

2. mhcarver

mhcarver Newspaper Mogul

I nominate Cyc and BlackHole

3. mhcarver

mhcarver Newspaper Mogul

Well since there seems to be no interest in this race(or any others) I self nominate and accept, though I will bow out if two or more other candidates announce

4. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Super Moderator

I'd like to self-nominate and decline. I've been Chief Justice for three terms, it's time for some fresh blood to take my place.

edit: though I most definitely second all three candidates mentioned

5. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

This Nomination Thread is now closed for nominations. Please continue any debates/discussions in the Election Thread

Thank You