Term 6 - Nominations for Governor of Quirnial

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

Map to come, Shorty

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I nominate Perfection.
(after seeing his new Running for governer Avatar/sig/title I just had to nominate him :D)

Well, since it's not an official title, you shouldn't be worried. You seem intelligent I'm very excited by the prospect of working together.

thanks again bacon!

however, I'm not sure i'll have enough time this month to be a govenor. on the other hand, my quirnial plan would be fun to implement... for the moment i'll be undecided.

and i nominate Bacon King, Zorven, and RegentMan. active mayors and of quirnial origin... nice folks too :)

I'll decline, I'm already running for Science and Military, those are the ones I'm aiming for, plus I'd prefer to see Perfection win, so we get a new person involved in the DG.

Originally posted by Perfection
I'll give you a virtual dollar if you drop out of the race.
Hmmm... It's a tough choice Perfection. But I can take any amount of virtual dollars from Quirnial's bank when I become Governor! :p

Top Bottom