Term 6 Nominations for President

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The President is responsible for control of the slider, worker allocation and resolving disputes between leaders, such as over use of gold. The President is also responsible for all tasks not assigned to another leader.

Please submit nominations for the President in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 December (that’s 7pm EST 27 December).

Thanks for the consideration, but I think I'll decline. I don't know if I'd have enough time to be President directly, and I think greekguy or Furiey (whom I enthusiastically second) would do a better job than I would.

thanks for the nomination, but i decline. the next month will be busy for me (midterms) and with the Civ 4 DG starting up, i won't have time here for an elected position. i wholeheartly second Furiey for President. She could really bring this game home!

I whole heartedly support both Furiey and TimBentley for President. :goodjob:

:lol: OK! Ravensfire, too!

I nominate AlphaWolf

xyourxmomxcorex said:
I nominate AlphaWolf

Thank you, but I running in the same position in the Civ4 DG, and I am the only one running for Minister of Foreign Affairs, so I must decline.

-the Wolf

Cyc said:
:lol: OK! Ravensfire, too!

:eek:

Nah - taking the over the troops this term. I've got this habit of complaining about the job someone does, then trying to do it better!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom