1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 6 Nominations - Minister of the Interior

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Game of Democracy' started by Sigma, May 23, 2006.

1. Sigma

Sigma Censor

Term 6 Nominations for Minister of the Interior

The Minister of the Interior is a member of the Cabinet. The Minister of Interior is in control of all Great Engineers, and all workers not assigned to Governors, and can assign those workers as he/she wishes. The Minister of Interior may designate the specialization of cities, and may designate units that must be built, though it is up to the Governors to work it out amongst themselves where those units will actually be built. In addition, the Minister of Interior may decide where to build a wonder approved by the Citizens Assembly.

Please note that you may nominate any number of citizens for this position, including yourself. A nomination must be accepted by the person who was nominated to be considered valid. You may only accept one nomination, but you may change your mind about accepting and declining a nomination as many times as you like up until the deadline. Candidates will be listed in order of their (last) acceptance in the election poll.

Nominations will close on May 27th at 2:00 PM EDT (18:00 UTC).

Should they choose to write them, the candidates' platforms will appear below.

2. robboo

robboo Chieftain

I nominate GeorgeOP.

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

I nominate ice2k4.

4. ice2k4

ice2k4 Chieftain

For now I accept my nomination.

5. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

I would love to be MoI again. But I know that Ice2k3 will do a great job, so I have decided to run for Public Defender. I will decline my nomination at this time.

6. Sigma

Sigma Censor

Congratulations, ice2k4! As the sole candidate for this position, you are automatically elected Minister of the Interior for Term 6.