Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote Bootstoots, Fionn McCumhall, or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

I decided to post my speech here rather than in the debate thread, so that all citizens can read it here and make a sound judgement.

I feel that I would be the best choice for Fanatican President as we enter the home stretch of this game. I have been a constantly active citizen since I joined the DG and feel I have what it takes to be an effective president. I have witnessed other presidents and I have full knowledge of how to conduct a turnchat. I promise to listen to all the people and make sound decisions and judgements. I feel that leadership qualities and the ability to listen to all the people is what matters most, and this I promise to do to the highest degree possible. I will also listen to all instructions given to me by the Leaders and will respect their suggestions in the turnchat as well (though I will hold spot votes seldom if at all and will not consider them binding). I also have experience in the MSDG in being the Designated Player, and I know what it takes to be DP and to follow instructions, though I have not been the designated player in this game thus far. I also have significant experience from all three branches of our government. In conclusion, I encourage all Fanatican citizens to vote for Bootstoots as President, I feel that I am the best candidate to lead Fanatica as we launch our spaceship to victory, which will likely happen at the end of this upcoming term.

My little Boot is growing up :( (Note: I could not find a happy smilie with a tear)

Top Bottom