Term 6 - Presidential Office: The Grand Dame Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been juggling people coming over for my birthday, demogame, moderating forums, and game testing. Things should be calmed down by now, now that the weekend's over. ;)

As of the recent end of the runoff election, I will be assuming the Vice Presidency of Fanatika for the fifth consecutive term. I would like to thank all of my supporters for their support.
I would also like to congratulate donsig on a race well fought. No hard feelings, I hope?

I am at your service, my queen.

I agree. The price of doughnuts had gone up a lot over the last 3000 years. He should get more vacation time too. ;)

This has been Public Service Spam from the Council For A Heavilly-Spammed Fanatika. :)

CT, I see by the latest save that you not only refused to acknowledge my written requests for worker actions but you also refused to not do any of them. What a retched queen you are. You don't have the guts to answer one of your devoted Governors and then you ignore his requests. Typical of one of you reigns. I thought you had grown up since the last game when you purposely shunted the growth of my cities. You should be ashamed of yourself. As much as you shame the office of the Presidency of Fanatika.

Cyc, you just came extremely close to a ban. That was the most blatant and shameless troll I have seen in a very long time. If you wish to discuss this further, PM me. I expect any comments directed at any citizen of the game to be polite.

Originally posted by Grandmaster
And THAT, eyrei, is why you scare me... ;)

And if I say anything, it's mod abuse. ;)

@Cyc - Anyway, I'm trying to get workers to as many cities as possible. With foreign workers, road/irragation/mines production is slower. We only played 4 turns last turnchat. These turns are moving very slowly, have patience.

I see you have disgraced the President's Office again, CT. Not only have you ignored my worker action instructions TOTALLY, but you have changed Kuhkaff to growth instead of leaving it on production as I instructed. You're apparent disregard for the rules is shamefull. I realize you are the President, but you're not above the law. Even though I read your smart alec remark about me in the chat log log about starting a PM (I have only started one), I will be researching starting a PM for you.

Cyc, be careful, man....... ;)

Chieftess, I too would like to see the instructions of the Governors followed whenever possible when it comes to worker instruction. In Cyc's case, mining the hills in Kuhkaff would be much more advantageous than prompting further growth because it building a Small Wonder and will soon be a size 11 city.

While the CoL does give the President(or DP) the right to "organize worker actions", it also says in CoL D.1.E that governors "organize tile development in (their) province(s)."

I am thinking of working with each of the Governors to make a Priority List for tile development in their provinces. This list would be separate from the build queues and should hopefully end any infighting or confusion currently taking place.

Oh, yeah, GO Universal Suffrage..... :D

The problem with Universal Suffrage (have I said this enough? ;)) is that it's a militaristic wonder. Building ToE (a scientific wonder) would usher in our golden age. Do we want it that early?

I don't think that would be too early at all. We're talking the heart of the industrial age. I'd rather have it then than during the tail end (when we would get it from panzers).

@Chieftess - Newton's is a scientific wonder as well. Would that not trigger our Golden Age??

Reagrdless, I agree with Shaitan.....a GA now wouldn't really hurt us. Granted, it would be nice to have more roads(trade) and more markets/banks, but we should still do fine. We could use the Golden Age to get those things in place faster, not to mention bringing our military up to date.

We would need BOTH a scientific and militaristic wonder.

By the time we get to ToE, we will be more than ready. I will make sure of it. ;) Getting Newton's and US would(which is still possible, but why risk it?) trigger it even earlier.

Correct, so our GA would be triggered with Universal Suffrage and Theory of Evolution.
Speaking as a Builder, that possibility sounds a little like heaven.

Ahem, your Majesty, the History and Lore Department is in dire needs of a map to better conduct it's latest investigation on Fanatikan Culture and livelyhood. Therefor, the Royal Cartographic Office needs royal authorization for a charter. The map I require must have no units, no roads, rails, mines, irrigations or other worker actions, it should have the provincial borders but no provincial names, no landmark names. It should also have the cities and their names.
Should our Crown authorize this, the investigation will continue as expected, thank you.

EA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom