Term 6 - Presidential Office

Madame President,

During the next phase of the war with Persia, we're going to have a long logistics trail. This war will be difficult, and we will be sending new troops into the front, and pulling damaged units out of the front to rest and recover.

There is a fairly good-sized group of workers that has just finished creating the road for our Cannons to use. I'd like permission for them to accompany the military and create a railroad through Persia that we can use for our troops.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire, Minister of Defense

Your request was granted, and Istakhr has a Cathedral

1485 AD

Treasury: 824 gold
Research: 60% for The Corporation in 2 turns
Luxury: 0%
Income: +75gpt

Most of the Rifles were upgraded to Infantry and several Cannon upgraded to Artillery.

Workers:
They're running out of things to do, so ask and you will probably get. Please say if you need any Worker joins or specific improvements, otherwise they will just be steadily railing our territory and blockading.

Madame President,

We're near a war with the French, one that will be a touch harder than the Persians due to their better defenders. Critical to beating them will be our Artillery Corps, who can reduce their units to a mere hollow shell.

My Artillery Generals recently discussed with me the state of their forces, pointing out that while most of their units wielded the new Artillery unit, some were still armed with the Cannons from the early Persian war! A total of 7 units are so equipped.

I'd like to see them modernized, with their old equipment replaced with the new, more powerful Artillerty units. Total, this would cost 420 gold (60 per unit). If you could, please release funds as you see fit to upgrade these units.

With thanks,

Also, there are several older defensive troops that could use new equipment. We have an Musket unit (45 Gold) and a Rifleman unit (15 gold). We also still have 2 Hoplite (105 gold) that I do not wish upgraded at the moment. The cost is just too high for our current gold resources.

Top Bottom